𝐒𝟎𝐔𝐑 | 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄! 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐗 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

<[REQUESTED BY: Dracunyan1987]>

(Y/N) = (Your Name)

T/W: some edgy psychopath hedgehog thingy

You are a Rapper, Also, I'm not making Coldsteel look like a Joke like in the 3.0 Teaser/Demo Thing, that's all you need to know.

ԅ( ͒ ۝ ͒ )

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You are a Well known Rapper In your Town, and probably in different Cities too.

Not only did you Publish Songs, you would Rapbattle with other People freely.

A lot of people Enjoyed your Songs, and there is one in Particular, who absolutely Adores them, That Being, Coldsteel the Hedgehog.

He is in a Completely different Dimension, but is able to listen to your songs daily, it sort of..Inspired him to be who he is now.

He always wanted to Meet you in Person, seeing you right in his Face, Hearing your Voice, not digitally.

Coldsteel, had a really Weird Feeling inside of him, as if he wanted to keep you and your songs all to himself. It's strange, I know.

One Day, He was able to Meet you in the Real World, he felt as if he was about to Implode when he met you.

He was stuttering most of the time, he tried acting tough, which he barely managed.

After that day, he wanted to meet you again, Coldsteel, Apparently Had a lot of Fantasies with you and Jim.

He wished he could just, see your Face again, And That Wish Came True, when he got in the Real World Again (Somehow, don't ask)

When he did so, he heard your Familiar Voice, and someone else's.

He followed your Voice to be met with you, Rapbattling a Random Person, While people were gathered around them.

His head bopped to your Voice Immediately, but, after they Rapbattled, They started chatting a lot, while people cheered.

He stared at you, as you smiled when The Person Complimented you, and Gave you a Handshake.

For some odd reason, this made Coldsteel jealous, as his Right Hand formed to a Fist and started to Shake.

After the Crowd slowly Became Smaller, the two Exchanged Phone Numbers, making Coldsteel's Head even Twitch.

The Street was empty, as (Y/N) waves goodbye to the Fellow Singer.

The Singer went down the Street, alone, He stopped in his Tracks when he felt a sudden Presence, and Footsteps coming closer.

He turned around, to see a Purple Hedgehog, with Red Eyes, wearing Fingerless Gloves, Grey Pants and Shoes.

Um..Can I help you?

Coldsteel just gave him a Grin, as he got closer.

The Singer tried Backing away, but stopped when Coldsteel grabbed him by the neck, and started to Choke him.

W-What?!-..S-Stop!Coldsteel didn't budge.

He eventually gave up, as his body weakened, meanwhile The Purple Hedgehog's Grin Widened.

“He Belongs to me..“ He whispered into his Ear, as he threw him into a Trash Bin.

Before Coldsteel was going to Stalk you down, he noticed a Small Piece of Paper on the Floor, with a few Numbers drawn on it.

He picked it up, and smiled, It Was your Phone Number.

He stuffed it in his Front-Right Pocket, and went off to Stalk you.

When he finally caught up with you, without you noticing, he was able to know where you live.

Meaning, he can watch you do everything in your Home..

You belong to him, you're just unaware.

Maybe Just Maybe, He can trap you in his Dimension, Always making sure you were safe with him.

Just Maybe.. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

<[WORDS: 586]>