𝐓𝟎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 | 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐗 𝐌!𝐑

REQUESTED BY: Dracunyan1987

(Y/N) = (Your Name)
(E/C) = (Eye Colour)

T/W: Spooky Obsessed Tails Doll

Not Taken Place in the FNF Universe ʘ‿ʘ

➽───────────────────────❥

You finally got the Game, Sonic R.

You heard it's pretty bad, but you wanted to try it out for yourself, maybe you'd think otherwise.

You got right in your Room, looking at your Sega Saturn, Before Taking the Game out of the Case and Putting it in the Cartridge Slot.

And, You Actually thought Otherwise, You Thought the Game was actually kinda Fun, ignoring the Strange Controls.

You Unlocked all Characters, you thought they all were cool, Especially the Tails Doll.

You don't know why, but you enjoyed playing as the Tails Doll.

Even if you get a Chill running down your Spine looking at him from time to time, Hes still a pretty Interesting Character.

You Really, Really Enjoyed playing as him everyday, He was basically your Main.

And, The Doll himself, Enjoyed every second of your Playing.

That's True, The Possessed, Evil Doll, grew an Obsession with you, everytime you played as him.

He thought it felt so. . Strange, So Wrong, Yet, He liked it.

He'd Become Jealous if you choose a different Character that isn't him.

He only wanted you to only play as him, only him.

He would even have the strong urge to touch your Hair, or actually be able to see you Personally.

And he knew, how to do that.

And then you can be with him forever.

He giggled to himself just thinking about it. .

"Oh. . The Fun we'll have . ."

Back to you, the tired you.

You were starting to get real tired one night, playing another Regular Round, staring at the Screen.

You Paused the Game, sighing.

"I should probably head to Bed. ." You Yawned Slightly. "Yeah. . I should"

Turning the Game off, however, before you did so, You thought you saw The Tails Doll staring directly at you, with a Grin?

You shook it off, assuming your Brain was playing with you.

Stretching your limbs, you throw yourself on the bed.

You embraced the Warmth from your Bed, as you drifted to a Nice Sleep, ignoring the Fact, that the Tails Doll was on the Screen, staring at your every movement.

You were shifting around, before fluttering your eyes open.

"W-What time is it . . ?"

"It's 2:33"

'Who in God's Name..-' Your Eyes widened, as you sit up immediately, looking everywhere, until you see a Figure right next to you.

With Fear in you, You ask the figure with all your Courage.

"W-Who are you?"

The Figure showed off a Bloody Grin, before answering

"I am..The Tails Doll, You know, The one you've enjoyed playing as..The One you kept winning as in Regular Rounds, And Now, We can be Together Forever, in my Little World~" He Explained, only leaving you speechless, and sort of, Frozen.

After a Few Seconds, you finally spoke again.

"W-Wait, Wha-" You were cut off, as the doll grabbed you, making you somehow black out.

You woke up, on a Red and White Checkered Floor, seeing a pair of Red Cotton Stuffed Shoes next to you.

You scrambled over to the side, sitting upwards.

You saw the same, Blood-Soaked Tails Doll right in front of you, grinning straight at you.

"W-Where am I?!" You said, with a hint of Fear in your Voice.

"Well, You're in my World Silly, I've Murderrd the others in the Roster, so they wouldn't get in our Way, (Y/N), And now, We can enjoy and Feel the Sunshine, Together"

He grabbed you by your hand, pulling you forcefully onto your feet, while being close to his Bloody Face.

"And I'll make sure you'll enjoy every second of it"

➽───────────────────────❥

Words: 636

Thanks y'all for 12K! ( ╹▽╹ )