𝐣𝐄𝐚𝐥𝟎𝐮𝐒𝐲 | 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞/𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐗 𝐌!R

<[REQUESTED BY: BellaDaniella567]>

(Y/N) = (Your Name)
(F/N) = (Friend Name)

T/W: Lean Sonic Obsessing over (Y/N) haha funny

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You walked down a Street in your Town, Listening to your Footsteps, while your Eyes were focused on the Dark Sky.

Looking back at the Sidewalk you were on, you saw a CD on the Ground. You got curious and approached it, before picking it up.

The CD was a little Dirty, it also had the word "NEEDLEMOUSE" On it, with Sonic's Head drawn on the CD as well.

You decided to bring it home.

As you went home, you had a lot of Predictions of what was containing in the CD.

You stopped thinking when you finally got home, taking off your shoes, closing the front door while doing so.

You head upstairs, but before you went in your room, you decided to carefully polish the CD.

You made sure you weren't clenching onto it too hard, or accidentally letting it fall into the Ground.

After finishing, you opened your door, entering before closing it behind you afterwards.

You walked up to your PC, putting the CD in, while turning the PC on.

You laid back in your Chair, waiting for it to Finish Loading.

When it did so, you saw a File, Named as "NEEDLEMOUSE", That should be it.

Clicking on jt, you found out that a Game contained in it, while other stuff was in it too.

You really didn't care about Images, or anything else, you were mainly focusing on the Game.

Clicking on the Game, your Screen immediately went black, without even loading.

The Iconic Sonic The Hedgehog Logo Ring appeared, with Sonic in it, however, This Screen looked off.

Sonic was Purple and had Yellow Gloves, and at the Bottom of the Screen said

"WELCOME TO SONICLAND"

You clicked enter on your Keyboard, letting you continued.

It immediately sent you to Emerald Hill, Showing The Purple Hedgehog staring ahead at the Level, while Tails was Behind.

"Sonic" wasn't the only one who looked off though, Tails too, Tails Had Blue Shoes instead Red.

You shook it off, and progressed through it, making sure the Duo did not get hit by a single Enemy.

After a bit of Gameplay, you felt tired, you turned off your PC, taking the CD out of it.

You carefully left it on your Desk, before falling into your Bed.

Waking up, you ate Breakfast and Showered.

You remembered about that Sonic Disc you played yesterday, and decided to play it again.

You cleaned the CD a little, considering it had dust on it.

For some odd reason, you wanted to make sure that CD was Clean and Perfect. Which you managed to do.

Anyway, Everyday, you played on that  Disc.

You noticed how "Sonic" changed while playing on it.