𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝟎𝐯𝐞 | 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄! 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐌𝟎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐗 𝐌!𝐑

<[REQUESTED BY: Mynameisbob2164]>

(Y/N) = (Your Name)
(N/N) = (Nickname)

T/W: Psychopathic Lean Sonic

Something different than the other Ones, This doesn't take place in the FNF Universe, Not Only that, but Lily doesn't exist in this Universe Either, Woah. Anywho, Enjoy

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was a Sunny Day, you walked up to your Room, to be met with something unusual.

There was a Box on your Desk, Labelled as ”SONIC”

You were unsure if you wanted to open the Cardboard Box, But obviously, Curiousity gets the better of you, and you decideed to open the Box up.

Inside the Box Contained one Item, a Sega-Genesis Cartridge. You took it out of the Dusty Box, and looked at your Old Sega-Genesis, that was laying on the Ground, Plugged in.

You approached the Console, Blowing into the Cartridge, and placed it into the Cartridge Slot.

You picked up your Controller, awaiting for something to happen.

Then, The Iconic Sega Logo Appeared on the Screen, Before it changed to the Sonic 1 Logo, Showcasing a Purple-Hedgehog with Yellow Gloves instead of White.

Not only that but it said “NEEDLEMOUSE“ Instead of Sonic the Hedgehog.

You were confused but Shrugged, You pressed enter, as the Screen flashed to Black.

All left on the Screen was Darkness, showing your Reflection.

However, Not even a Minute Later, the Same Purple Hedgehog was on the Screen, standing in the Darkness.

It stared at you with Caring eyes, while  watching your every movement.

You were weirded out by this, but before you could make a single sound, A Text Appeared on the Screen.

“Hello (Y/N)~“ The Hedgehog Smiled, looking at your Confused face.

You were quite shocked as well.

Did it just say my name..?

A New Text Appeared.

“I've waited for so long, awaiting your touch on the Cartridge, it's been so many Years In the Void, Without your Voice or Face.“

It continued.

“And Finally, I will be complete with you.“

At this point, you felt a little scared.

“You might Wonder who I am? Correct?“

You nodded slightly, staring at the Hedgehog.

“I'm Sarah, don't you remember me, (N/N)?~“

When you read that one Text, Memories flashed into your Head. Sarah, She was your Best Friend, who went missing in 1963.

“Dont you Remember Martin, Micheal Luther?“

The "Fun" Gang.

It all got back to you, Sarah [#######], Your Closest Friend, The One you hung out with the most.

“You, Never Betrayed Me, Making you such a Special Person in my life, Someone who I can actually trust, Someone who never Thought of Killing me. You, (N/N), The One who made me Obsess Over.“

You froze, She indeed had an Obsession over you.

“And now, I can finally touch you again, Talk to you, and so much more, Because, You're joining this world, (N/N)~“

Before you can even open your Mouth, Two Hands, that were covered with Yellow Gloves grabbed you, pulling you inside of the Game.

You woke up, Groaning a little, noticing, You were in complete Darkness.

Out of Nowhere, you heard footsteps coming near you.

You closed your eyes, waiting for something to happen.

“You can open your Eyes, You Know?“

You hesitantly opened your eyes, to be met with the familiar Purple Hedgehog, towering you.

"You're finally mine, (Y/N)“ Sarah Giggled, as her figure glitched, showing a slight refrence to her Humanoid Figure.

She stared deep into your Eyes, as her Figure glitched once more, making her turn into her Human-Like Form.

She held her hand out, you took her hand, as her Fingers intertwined with yours.

You got back up to your Feet, as you stared into her Eyes, she did the same.

Out of Nowhere, She hugged you Tightly, while Giggling Maniacally.

“I can finally feel your Warmth.“

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

<[WORDS: 639]>