Chapter 3

Oliver's Pov

you know that feeling when you feel like you're asleep but you're actually awake? That's how I woke up this morning. When my eyes finally open I look around and see that I'm in another one of those beds that has bars around it, I think Mia called it a crib. I look down and see that I'm in space-themed footie pyjamas. I look around trying to figure out where I am and I realize that I'm in a room with baby items is this my room I wonder, suddenly I feel this wave of coldness down in my crotch area and after a bit, I realize that I wet myself I start crying out of embarrassment wiggling around trying to find a way out of this crib.

During my fit, I don't realize that the door opened and in walked the tall man "aww what's wrong baby boy" he asks, he walked over to my crib and picked me up he must have felt the wetness of my diaper 

"did my baby boy have an accident it's okay buddy daddy's got you now" he said I cried harder at his words while wondering he wants me to call him daddy. Daddy places me down on a black changing table and undressed me I cry harder, he rubs my tummy and tells me he'll be quick he takes off my dirty diaper and wipes me down with cold wipes he puts cream on my bottom, then puts powder on me and gets a new diaper on me.

Daddy dressed me in a white onesie with words on it he puts long pants on and a beanie because it is cold and it was snowing, we walked out of the room and down the stairs we walked past a bunch of rooms until we came to one daddy walked in and I saw that it was a kitchen and papa was at the stove cooking food, daddy walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek papa turned around and kissed me on the forehead and kissed daddy on the lips I scrunch up my face watching them, papa looked at me then burst out laughing daddy looked at me and started chuckling alone with papa, a few tears fell down my face noticing that there laughing at me they immediately stop chuckling when I started crying daddy rocked me back and forth while rubbing my back and telling me to calm down "were sorry baby boy we didn't mean to laugh at you" papa said after a while I finally calmed down enough for them to place me into a highchair.

I sat in my highchair waiting patiently for my food while papa finished making it, he and daddy sat down at the table with their food and mine papa placed a bowl of yogurt and cut up berries in it on the highchair tray in front of me, I went to grab the spoon but papa beat me to it while saying "let papa feed you baby" 

so I just sat there while he put a bit of yogurt and berries on the spoon he held the spoon up to my mouth and said 

"open wide baby" I opened my mouth and papa put the food in my mouth 

"yummy?" papa asked I nodded my head while chewing on the berries papa continued spoon feeding me while he ate his food in between bites, when were finished eating papa and daddy grabbed all the dirty dishes and washed them up while talking to each other I soon started getting bored waiting for them to finish cleaning the kitchen so I kicked my legs against the highchair, it felt like it was hours before they finally finished cleaning and got me out of the highchair, papa took me to the living room and set me on the couch turning on some cartoons for me to watch.

As I was watching my cartoons daddy came in with a bottle of milk, he sat on the couch beside me and placed me on his lap so I was lying down on him with my head in the crook of his elbow, he placed the bottle at my lips and I immediately opened feeling thirsty I started drinking fast "slow down baby boy" daddy said 

but I ignored him when the bottle was taken from my lips I let out a whine but daddy ignores it and talks to me again "baby boy I said slow down you'll choke otherwise" he said in a dominate voice I shyly nodded my head and he gave me back the bottle I started drinking again but this time slower. When I finished it my eyes were half-closed daddy was quick to put my head on his shoulder and he patted my back, it was making me even more sleepy as soon as my eyes were about to close I let out a loud burp with a bit of spit, I shoved my face in his neck out of embarrassment he rubbed back my back saying 

"your such a good boy baby" I blushed hard, as I was starting to drift on to sleep with daddy's calming scent he smelt like wood and smoke with a hint of leather he kept bouncing me making me fall asleep as I closed my eyes I heard him whisper 

"goodnight baby I love you"

Oliver's clothes in the picture