Chapter 8

I woke up this morning to daddy getting me out if my crib, I whined in protest wanting to sleep more "shh it's alright baby boy I'm just getting you ready for the day" daddy said to me I kicked my legs not happy about being woken up but they were restricted by something, I looked down and saw that I was in a bag of some sort.

Daddy places me on the changing table and unzipped the bag he pulled my arms out of it and then lifted me up and put the bag away, he opened the tabs on my diaper and lifted my legs up and got the diaper out from under me, after he wiped me off he places a new diaper under me and put cream and powder on my privates, he closed the tabs on the diaper daddy picks me a new outfit for the day and puts it on me after that we both headed down stairs.

Papa was in the kitchen cooking breakfast, daddy placed me in my highchair and I whined and banged my hands on the tray in protest daddy turns back around and gives me a stern look but I ignore him and keep banging on the tray, not even a second later both my hands are pulled into one of daddy's hands and he is giving me a smack on my thigh "little boy stop that tantrum right now" he said, but I still ignored him and kicked him.

Daddy yanked me out of my highchair and took me into the living room, he placed me on the stool in one of the corners "you better sit in this seat until I come get you or your punishment will be worse little one" he warned me as soon as daddy left the room and went back to the kitchen I got off the stool and made my great escape, I crawled through the hallway and to the back door I could hear papa and daddy talking.

I got on my knees and opened the door and crawled outside, once I got outside I grabbed onto a tree and pulled myself up I wobbled for a bit but stabled myself before setting off, I didn't have any shoes on so my feet were getting cut up I was walking down the road when I heard a car speeding down the road so I ducked into the forest but unfortunately the car stopped and two doors opened I quickly got up and ran further into the forest, I could hear thumping footsteps of someone chasing after me but I was to fast and lost them easily in the shrubs.

When I was sure that there was no one around I quickly climbed the nearest tree I was really high up and my adrenalin was starting to wear off, when I looked down I knew this whole thing was a mistake I quickly clung myself to the tree hugging on for dear life and started crying, I could be at home right now eating breakfast and in the warmth instead I am outside in the cold with bleeding feet and stuck in a really tall tree, I started crying louder and louder attacking the attention of papa and daddy looking for me in the forest.

"baby" I heard someone say but I didn't look down to scared to instead I started crying harder 

"baby can you come down please" I heard the voice again I now recognise as my daddy 

"NOO" I screamed still crying. 

"Alright baby if you don't come down daddy's going to have to come up to you" daddy said

 "NO" I screamed again scared of what my punishment will be cause I ran away 

"baby if your scared of what's going to happen to you we are not angry at you just worried, so can you let daddy come up to you please baby" papa butted in I didn't say anything just continued to cry "alright baby I'm coming up now" I heard daddy say

I just whimpered hugging the tree tighter I heard daddy climbing the tree then I felt the branch I was on fall down a bit I whimpered even more scared and didn't let go of the tree daddy calmly rubbed my back trying to get me to calm down I looked down at daddy and saw his was full of concern and worry and it made me feel guilty.

I quickly grabbed daddy wanting to get out of the tree and clung to him like a koala bear, daddy easily got down the tree and hugged me back tightly so did papa "when we get back you are having a bath then having a nap after your nap we will talk about your punishment for running away and worrying your papa and daddy" daddy said to me I just whined and clung tighter to him. Daddy started walking out of the forest towards the car they had parked on the side of the road.

Daddy places me in my car seat with no complaints because I was worn out from all the crying and walking I did today, we went back to the house and papa gave me a bath with no toys in it which is not a fun bath I must say, after I was cleaned and my feet were wrapped up in bandages papa gave me to daddy and he took me to my room.

Daddy got me in a diaper and a new onesie then he put me in that stupid bag thing which he did get a complain about, but he still managed to get me into it papa then walked into the room with a baba in his hand, daddy lied me down in my crip and gave me a kiss on my head he turned on my mobile above the crib and left the room, papa then gave me my baba and kissed my forehead as well "goodnight baby" he said and turned of the light and shut the door, after I finished my baba I grabbed my binky and put it in my mouth I then grabbed Ellie and bloo and fell into a deep slumber.

Little Oliver (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara