Wish Upon A Star

"Oh my God N/n you seriously are obsessed

"Oh my God N/n you seriously are obsessed."

"Wait, so you're telling me that the school really thinks only three weeks to prepare for assessments on every subject is logical? How the hell is that meant to make sense?" complained the shorter thirteen-year-old.

"Ugh, please talk about anything but that. I don't need the extra stress, God knows I already have too much of it." scoffed the h/c, "Instead, how about we talk about how attractive Harry Potter looks in his third year, yeah?"

"Oh my God N/n you seriously are obsessed. No nevermind, scratch that. You are totally and utterly in love with him at this point, it's slightly concerning." the brunette chuckled at her friends offended face.

"HEY! You really can't say anything seeing as you fall in love with guys your read about in books. So if anyone should be concerned it's me!"

"Y/n you idiot, you literally fell in love with Harry before watching any of the movies so shut your mouth!"

"I feel so attacked, how could you do this to me Azra, my love!" Y/n cried, placing the back of her hand on her forehead with her other hand over her heart. "Oh how you wound me, dear."

"Oh for the love of my existance, stop being so dramatic. See, this is what I mean when I say you remind me of Sirius Black." Azra rolled her eyes, amusment evident in her hazel orbs.

"Is this you trying to tell me you find me attractive and want to date me? 'Cause if so, then I'm truly flattered love." teased Y/n, mischief visible through her smirk and slight head tilt.

"You wish." Azra retorted. "But seriously creepy how similar you are to him, maybe you should tone down that ego of yours. It's become taller than your height."

"You take that back!" Y/n shot back. "You really aren't any better, seeing as you're a bit shorter than me and all."

"Just keep walking and stop talking."

"Wow, how nice of you." the five foot girl scoffed, a smirk planting her s/c face as she strut beside her closest friend. "Oh! By the way, seeng as today is a Friday and also the last day we can enjoy life before revising for our assessments, would you like to have a sleepover at my place? Just thought it would be a good idea to end the week with as little stress as possible. What do you say?"

"I mean I would love to but I'll have to ask my parents first. I really doubt they'll say yes though." Azra stated, dejectedly. "Wait, it depends. Do you want to have the sleepover today or like tomorrow?"

"I was thinking today but if tomorrow is a better day then that's okay."

"One sec let me call them," the brunette takes her phone out of her coat pocket and dials her mother. It takes a few minutes until a voice could be heard from the other end. While Azra was trying to convince her mother to give her permission to spend her night with Y/n, Y/n decided to let her mother know of the possible guest.