Chapter 2

Back at the bakery was packed as usual as guys and girls tried to flirt with owners' children even though they were rejected they would try again and again basically they don't give up. They try new ways to try attract them but they all ended up in vain at some point their daughter would flirt back and they would think they have succeeded but in the end their answer will be "Sorry I was only flirting back so you would feel embarrassed but thanks for telling me you love me but the feeling isn't mutual I hope you understand" she would smile at the end which would make the person rejected forgive her immediately . But today something happened a female wearing black clothing from head to toe walked in the bakery she had a her cloak's hood covering her face, as always for every person who set foot in the bakery was swooped of their feet by the children beauty but this mysterious female was swooped by Kairi's beauty as he had cat like eyes, a button nose and pouty lips inviting her for a kiss to her it made look cold yet cute a the same time  she reminded her of a cat, her train of thoughts were cut of when Kairi smiled at her while making eye contact "Hello what would you like to order?" Kairi asked again waiting for the female to answer "Y-you" the female said subconsciously still trying to recover from her thoughts but she was full brought back when she heard the baker's daughter laughed at her order to her the laugh was like music to her ears " I'm sorry but I'm not on they menu but I can offer you a strawberry cake and coffee" the baker's daughter suggested and the girl nodded and went to look for a place to sit. Kairi for the first time she found a person cute and made a way to her lips as she saw the female looking for a place to sit and made her decision to sit next to the window and her head laying on the table trying to hide her red face but unlucky for her Kairi saw it and was chuckling under her breath after serving the suggested order Kairi went to give the order to the mysterious female "Don't worry sometimes our tongue slips up and we say what we don't the other to know now sit up straight" Kairi said patting the female's head and smiling at her as the female felt her heart rate increasing she just nodded and started eating.

When the mysterious female finished eating she immediately went home and went to her room not greeting anyone . She buried her  head into her pillow and screamed into it reimagining the scenario in her head. "I let you leave the castle without guards and the first thing that came to your mind is to run it you room an scream into your pillow, at least let it's open up before you continue to scream Yang Chaewon " Chaewon's older brother said coming into her room " Brother thank you for let me go out but please give me a bit of privacy" Chaewon said hoping that he would leave but he sat on the chair that is next to her dresser "No because the way your face is I'm pretty sure you came across a person you found beautiful or handsome but you embarassed yourself and your imagining the scene again and your mistakes that you made am I not right Chaewonie?~" the older of the two said looking at her "I hate that your right but please don't tell anyone about this not even Jungwon he would tease me for this" she begged her brother "And what makes you think that I won't tease or make fun of you love? between us two we both know I'll tease you to your death and if you want to see her/him again you can go back tomorrow before our parents come back from the Dazed kingdom, okay?" Chaewon nodded at her brother before engulfing him into a hug "Now let's head off to dinner shall we princess" the older said bowing at her and giving her his hand which she gladly accepted at laughed at how her brother acted.

Back at the baker's house Kairi was being teased by her brother as they reacted the scene that unfolded to today "
Hello what would you like to order?" her older brother acted like her "Y-you" her younger brother acted like the mysterious female in the bakery "I'm sorry but I'm not on they menu but I can offer you a strawberry cake and coffee" then her younger brother nodded shyly and acted like he was walking away. They acted every single step and missed no detail except that the younger sibling tripped on his feet and smiled awkwardly to his siblings. The two brother laughed as Kairi called their mom and asked her to tell her brothers not to tease her but her mother just laughed at her but her dad came her rescue "Guys leave your sister alone and let her breath you guys wouldn't like it if she teased you the same way you guys are doing to her" Kairi finally smiled and thanked her father who just ruffled her hair and went to help out his wife