Chapter 8

The whole day the bakery was filled with tension as the the oldest Nishimura sibling was ready to pounce on the three siblings sitting but he limited himself to just glaring at them. As the oldest was doing this Riki felt like hitting his brother's head and tell him to fo it discreetly but he gave and looked at his sister who would try to make up an excuse to the female's table at this point Riki was ready to sell his siblings to get new ones.

As this was happening in the Nishimuras' point of view the Yang siblings mostly Chaewon felt as if they had a death sentence well just the two oldest siblings while the youngest was just staring at the youngest Nishimura and asked himself it was possible for him to befriend the latter when this situation was over.

The day ended and the shop was closed and it was only left with the two families sitting across from each other. Riki cleared his throat and looked at the Yang siblings "As you can see here my brother wants to end you female as you suddenly stopped visiting my sister making her sad and even thinking that she did something to make you uncomfortable. Honestly I hoped you would not show your face again because what you did but I'm sort of reasonable that Naoki so why did suddenly stopped coming here?" Riki said looking at the female

Kairi looked at her brother with a really look while he just shrugged later looking her older brother who just looked at Chaewon with intensity waiting for an answer. Kairi face palmed herself and asked herself what had she done to end up with the two males as her brothers do not get her wrong she loves her brothers but at time she just wants to throw them off a cliff.

Chaewon was thinking of ways to answer the question she was asked as the could not just start talking and be like 'Oh, I'm a princess of this kingdom and the first time I came here was because I sneaked out of the palace as my parents weren't there same goes for the other days and I stopped coming as my parents in short your king and queen came back from their journey' she said to herself while choosing the right words to say .Just as she was about to speak her younger brother talked in her place telling them that back in there house there was an important issue that was happening and she had to be there and it was not because of  what happened between their sisters' he finished it off with a smile.

This excuse was reasonable for Naoki but he still had his doubts so he asked her not to that again as it felt them with a sulking Kairi who was difficult to cheer up. Meanwhile the eldest in the Yang sibling looked the people Infront of them noting a similar resemblance to his first love. He started questioning if they were all related in some way or its just that he was longing for him and his face that he sees these people having a resemblance to him. He lowly chuckled enough for Chaewon to hear. Chaewon looked at the male and saw a pained expression her brother had she quietly thought to herself it was because of the Nishirumas' similar resemblance to a particular person she knew and her brother loved before he disappeared. She felt bad for her brother that all she could do was hold his hand and give him a light smile.

Jungwon was clueless of what was happening as he was looking at Riki after he made that excuse for his. He admired his visuals and mostly his voice when he spoke he thought as it was deep and soothing to him he said to himself that he could hear him talk all day and not get tired of it. Riki caught Jungwon staring at him but he let it slide as he was used to it but he somehow felt butterflies in his stomach when he felt his gaze.