Chapter 7

Weeks later after the king and queen came back from their trip in Dazed Kingdom, the three siblings planned to sneak out of the castle together well more specifically the eldest of the siblings asked them if they wanted to get out of the castle but on one condition they were to go together. This was a plan for him to see how the girl his sister liked looked like and if he could see the boy he saw in waterfall around town, to say his siblings weren't suspicious of the idea he said would be a lie but they soon started making speculations of reasons for him to get out as he doesn't go out. At first they thought that his reason was because he has found a lover and he could not sneak them in the castle without getting caught as their parents where there but that was soon died down as they remember that their brother is not a sociable person they soon thought of other reasons.

As the weeks were passing by two people were asking themselves if they would see the people they met. Kairi's gloomy face was noticeable that customers where asking who hurt their precious queen she would answer with a no one, don't worry but deep down they knew it was a lie while her brothers knew the reason was because she did not see the mysterious woman. Naoki promised himself to get every single detail about that woman and bring her to his sister and aske her if she wanted to be friends with his sister or not so that mixed signals will not be sent to his sister. Riki was both worried for his sister and Daniel because Daniel is not as bubbly as he was before he tried cheering him up but nothing worked.

One day as  the Nishimura siblings were serving the customers the mysterious female came and she was accompanied two mysterious male next to her, Kairi took a short glance at them before continuing with her work then after few minutes of realization she immediately went to the female that was still at the door and hugged her as the two males just stood there and observed them. Naoki who was working at the register saw this, as he still held a slight grudge on the female for making her sister sad came and separated Kairi from her and glared at the female. The youngest of the male looked at Naoki with a how dare you look while the oldest was shocked at how the male and female looked a like and figured that they might be siblings. Lets forget the customers who were there envied the girl who was hugged by Kairi and questioned themselves if they knew each other while Riki was watching them and whispered to himself "Protective brother mode activated may you rest in pieces female."  Seeing this will became a staring contest or maybe being a blood battle the youngest of the Nishimura came and offered them a sit and said he'll be serving them as he does not want a person who is whipped like whipped cream and the other being a killer on the loose.

He took their orders and later when he brought them he requested them to stay until the bakery is closed as he wanted things to be cleared out between his brother and the female. From the beginning until Riki was done serving them and went to serve other customers the youngest of the three  placed two and two together and figured that the one that his sister was sneaking to see was the female from earlier and also the flowers might have been from her and after doing so he went to looking at as could not keep his eyes off Riki while he examined his facial structures which were more visible than the last time he saw him . While the youngest was doing this the oldest ended his suspicions of the boy who looked like his first love and turned out not to be him or related to him.

With this happening Naoki was restraining every inch of  his body from going close to the table the female was sitting while his twin sister looked like a puppy as she was watching the female from a far as her older brother by a minute told her to do and her younger brother also agreeing to this and told his brother not to also go anywhere close to her table which led to the twins looking over their table, on feeling like ending the other while other feeling some sort of longing.