Chapter 4

As work finished in the bakery Riki immediately rushed to Daniel's house and knocked on his door then stood there waiting for it to be opened he wished it would be him but a male with fox face opened it instead. The fox face man looked at him up and down before rolling his eyes and about to close the door but Riki held the door and asked him if he has seen Daniel, "Oh his is in the forest in his usual place around the waterfall and who are you asking for him?" said the fox face man looking suspiciously at him "I'm Riki Daniel's best friend" Riki said looking at the man as he just nodded and closed the door. Riki ran towards the forest calling Daniel's name

Daniel and Jungwon were laughing together when they heard someone calling Daniel's name panicking Daniel told Jungwon to hide behind a bush that was next to them as they heard the voice coming nearer. Daniel looked at the voice and saw a leopard looking man coming towards him. He was engulfed in a tight embrace once the man came to close him a smile started forming in his face as he giggled, "Why are you laughing I haven't see for two days straight and you are he laughing I was worried as hell thinking you are sick or something worse had happened" the leopard man said looking at Daniel making sure he had no injuries.

As the scene was unfolding Jungwon was looking at them mainly looking at the leopard man. To him he was unreal and absolutely breaking taking he wanted to get closer to him or to atleast know him more but that would be impossible as he was a prince and he was commoner.

The three boys didn't know they were being watched by two fox face men who were standing at different places. They saw what was going on and made a prediction of what was going to happen in the future they were worried about it hoping that none of their brothers get hurt.

Leaving the scene Kairi was waiting for the mysterious woman at the market's entrance questioning herself if this was a right idea she was about to turn and walk away when she saw a face that was inches away from her and if she made a wrong move they would have kissed. She panickly stepped away from her which lead to her to almost fall when she was brought back up by the woman "Watch your step" the woman said giggling. Kairi was blushing and mentally cursing at herself for almost falling infront of he so called crush. She dismissed what the woman said and dragged her into the market. They went to many sections of the market and one of them was the street food section where they bought different delicacies. Before leaving the market Kairi bought the mysterious woman flowers. The woman blushed as their fingers brushed against each other. They later went to a flower field to stargaze. There they started know each other better and even the woman told Kairi her name and showed her face. Indeed Kairi fell more in love her.

The day ended with all sides having mixed feelings four feelings happy two feelings worried for there, one questioning his feelings and the last one watching as romance in the air and waiting for his to come by

Hii y'all reading this sorry for not updating sooner also please forgive me for my grammar this chapter English is just not working well with my brain and I'm running low on braincells  and I hope you enjoy reading this bye