Secrets

Thea was seated outside on the bench near the school. "Hey girl" Nate sat down. "Hey.." she looked down. "What's wrong with you?" Nate noticed her vibe was off. "If I tell you something.. promise me you won't judge me for it" Nate was nodding. "Sweetheart, I could never judge you. What's up?" Thea sighed. "I broke up with my boyfriend" Nate started laughing which confused her. "What's so funny?" She looked up at him. "Girl...." Nate waved his hand as he was stopping himself from laughing. "I thought you were gonna tell me you're pregnant" Thea sighed in relief following a soft chuckle. "Yeah that is definitely not going to happen any time soon" she told her friend. "Good. So why did you end things with him?" Nate was curious. "I don't know.." Nate could read through her lie. "You know, so tell me" she let out another sigh. "I wasn't into him like he was into me..." she looked back down. "Okay so who are you into... Damon?" She shrugged. "I don't know.. maybe.. okay a little" she looked up not really sure about her feelings. "Girl, I hate to bust your bubble but Damon is in love with Simone. Stevie Wonder can see that" he chuckled. "Yeah.. I know. But it's all good. A little crush isn't nothing. I wouldn't date him anyway.." she s wasn't lying when she said she wasn't sure about her feelings. She's been all about tennis since she was young. That's pretty much all she knows. "I didn't know about you but I feel like you and JR would be cute" she was about to respond but Simone rushed over to them. "Guys I have something to tell you!" She was panting out of breath. "Girl you sound out of shape by the way you're breathing as if Michael Myers was chasing after you" Nate joked. "I'm engaged" she blurted out. Both Thea and Nate were completely speechless. "Please say something" she said desperately. "Girl you haven't gone on a single date yet and you and Damon are engaged" Simone rolled her eyes at Nate. "I mean me and Jordan" she said. "Again? I thought you were going to dump him" he asked which caused Thea to be even more confused. "Wait, what?" Nate covered his mouth. "Oops.." Thea stood up. "You were going to break up with Jordan?" Simone nodded. "Yes but not anymore. We're going to try this marriage thing out again. This time as adults" she said. "Well I'm happy for you" Thea gave Simone a smile. "Congratulations" she then hugged Simone. "Thanks girl" Keisha and Cam came walking over. "What's going on?" Simone and Thea pulled a part from the hug. "I'm engaged to Jordan" Simone told them. "Again?" Cam asked with Keisha hitting his arm. "What? It didn't workout the last time—" Simone cut him off "but it will workout this time. Jordan and I love each other. I know we have differences here and there but we're going to make it. When you know, you know..." she said. "So who all knows?" Keisha asked. "So far just you guys.." JR came walking out of the building and catching Thea's attention. She couldn't help but to think about what Nate said.

*Meanwhile in LA*

"I can't believe you're engaged again" Jordan chuckled as his sister came rushing over to embrace him in a tight hug. "Yeah well this time I'm going to do everything right" they pulled away from the hug. "All of the family is going to be there. I can't wait" he said. "Wait a minute I'm a little confused. When did you two see each other for you to propose?" She asked. "It was through FaceTime" she raised her eyebrows. "Through FaceTime" she folded her arms. "Yes, it was cute. She said yes so that's all that matters" Spencer came down the steps. "Mr. Engagement" Jordan chuckled as he watched Spencer walk up to him. "Congrats J" they did their handshake. "Thanks Spence. I'm so happy. It's like the past few weeks have been bumpy for us but now we're back on top like nothing ever happened. But don't worry we're not going to get married just yet. We're going to wait until after college" he said with a smile. "That could be 4 years or longer. Why would you propose so soon then?" Olivia was trying to comprehend his decision. "It was the perfect moment. And Simone and I can wait that long. I want this time to be perfect. Even more perfect than the first time in Vegas. But anyway, I have to go FaceTime the fiancé"!Spencer made a playful disgusted face. "Don't hate Spence because I beat you to it" he chuckled. "No hate over here. Me and baby girl here wouldn't get married and divorce months later" Olivia improvised dropping a mic. "Burn. Do you need some ice for that burn bro?" Jordan laughed. "Whatever. Catch you guys later" he left the kitchen to go upstairs. "So how do you feel about this?" Spencer looked over at his girlfriend. "Honestly, just like the first time. I think this is a mistake" she walked to the refrigerator to open it. "Why you say that?" She pulled out two water bottles. She handed him one before closing the door. "Things seems different between the two. Like they have outgrown each other. Simone is really close to Damon. I have a gut feeling that they're not just friends..." He leaned forward trying to process that. "You think they're intimate?" She shrugged. "I honestly don't know.." all she could do is hope that Simone was being faithful. "That would break Jordan's heart. He loves Simone to death. And if she's feeling Damon then she needs to be upfront about her feelings" she nodded in agreement. "I agree babe. I could only imagine how life would be if you were miles and miles away from me because I know women would be throwing themselves at your feet" she looked down with a frown. Spencer placed his bottle of water down on the table. He walked around the island table to face her. "Hey" she stood up completely to face him. He caressed her cheek as he stared deeply into her eyes. "Miles and miles apart wouldn't matter to me. It would be hard not being able to physically touch you and all but no other woman has my heart except for you Liv. If women were to throw themselves at my feet then I'm calling 911 cause that's harassment" he caused her to chuckled. "I love you so much Spencer" he grinned. "I love you too baby" they leaned in and kissed.