Mixed Feelings

*The Beach House*

Olivia was stretching her arms out in bed after waking up. She looked over seeing Spencer sleeping peacefully. A smile formed on her face hearing him snoring slightly. She reached over to lift up the sheet enough to see that he had morning wood. Her eyes lit up as a smirk formed across her face. She bit her bottom lip as she slowly got under the sheets and moved down between his legs. She startled his sleep as snoring turned into a snort and eyes suddenly opened. "L-Liv?" He lifted the sheet up enough to see her giving him head. "Fuck" he blinked his eyes a few times trying to catch his breath. Feeling her hand run up his chest to drive him even more crazy as the other gripped around his dick. He closed his eyes as a moan escaped his lips. His eyebrows narrowed down feeling so much pleasure. "Damn girl" he opened his eyes looking down seeing her looking up at him while pleasuring him. "Mm.." she took him fully out of her mouth and crawled back up to lay next to him. "That's it?" He looked over at her seeing her wipe her mouth. "What?" She looked over at him trying to act innocent. "I was about to cum" she bit her bottom lip trying not to laugh. "Oh.. I had no idea" she lied. "Liv, come on. Don't leave me here like this. I need you" she couldn't help but to laugh. "Oh you think that's funny?" She nodded as she continued to laugh. "Bet!" He quickly got on top of her. "Ahh!!" She screamed "Spencer!" She shouted feeling him kissing her neck which is her spot. "Spencer....." her breathing began to pick up as her eyes rolled back when he started to finger her.

*Bringston*

"Babe, it's me again. I haven't heard from you. I hope all is well. I miss you and baby Shay misses you. Please call me back when you're free. I love you" Simone was crying in her room as she kept listening to Jordan's voice message. There was a knock on the door that distracted her. "Go away!" She grabbed her pillow pulling it over her head. Keisha opened the door and came walking in. Simone pulled the pillow from over her head. "No, go away" Keisha folded her arms. "I will not. Why are you in here crying like Jordan called off the engagement and broke up with you completely?" Simone dug her head between her arms. "Tell me this doesn't have anything to do with Damon" Simone stood up. "Get out now" she pointed towards the door. "I will but let me tell you this. An engagement won't hide the fact that you have feelings for Damon. You're only making things worse for yourself. But I'll leave" she turned around and walked out. Before she could turn to close the door, Simone slammed the door in her face. "Wow what was that all about?" Cam came walking down the hall towards her. "Oh it's nothing important. Where have been?" She faced him. "Looking for you. Was about to grab a bite to eat, care to join me?" As much as she wanted to say yes, she told him no. "I have plans with Nate" she lied. "Really? Because last time I checked Nate was downstairs playing table tennis with Thea" she was busted in her lie. "You know you don't have to lie to my face. If you're not interested then just say that. Don't come up with some bullshit ass lie" he walked passed her leaving her alone in the hallway.

*Meanwhile in Beverly*

Jordan was seated on the couch trying to contact Simone. "Hey" Layla came walking in. She sat down next to him. "Hey" he mumbled. She glanced down at his phone seeing that he was trying to get a hold of Simone. "Still no Simone?" He placed his phone down on the table and sat back in the couch sighing. "Nope. I guess she's too busy for me right now.." she shook her head. "Don't say it like that. Simone loves you. She's probably busy with some school project or something.." she tried to lighten up the mood. "I don't know, maybe. I just miss her I guess" he sighed. "Of course you do. She's your fiancé who is miles and miles away. Why wouldn't you miss her?" She sat back so that their shoulders were slightly touching. "I guess you're right" she looked over at him with a smile. "Of course I'm right. Give it some time, she will get back to you. Until then focus on football and you have us to kill some time with" he gave her a nod with a smile. "You always know the right words to say. I appreciate you Layla, really I do. I don't know what I'd do without you" she gave him a smile in return. "That's really nice of you to say. If anyone I can always count on is you. You keep a smile on my face Jordan" they were smiling at each other and were beginning to move closer to one another without realizing it. But Asher & JJ came walking in which startled them. "Hey guys" JJ said with a smile. "Hi. Uh.. I have to go" Layla stood up quickly. "Layla" she ignored Jordan when he called her name as she headed for the door. "Everything's good?" Asher asked. "Yeah.." Jordan stood up watching her leave. "Yeah everything's good."