Your Secret Is Safe With Me

JR was leaving the locker room after practice when he spotted Thea and Damon talking. He clenched his jaw and gripped the strap of his baseball bag.

JR's POV

I couldn't sleep last night

I couldn't sleep last night. All I could think about was Thea. I don't know what's going on and she won't open up to me. As much as I want her to, I have to respect that she isn't ready. But whatever it is, it seems like she's leaning on Damon. I'd be lying to myself if I was to say I'm not jealous. But why? I don't know.. lately she's been an important asset in my life. I think about her 24/7. Her smile. Her beautiful eyes. That contagious laugh.. man. I don't know what's going on with me.

"Please don't ignore me" she begged Damon. "I can't talk about this right now" he tried walking off but she grabbed his arm. "Damon please.. We have to talk about this. We are both innocent here. You're not the only one who's hurting Damon. Never in a million years would I think my mom would cheat on my dad" he saw the sadness in her eyes which caused him to sigh. "How could she be pregnant and have a baby without your pops knowing?" He was a little confused. "Granny told me that my dad was out of town during a business meeting when she went into labor. She knew the entire time you wasn't my dads.. so she lied and said you died at birth but she actually gave you up for adoption" tears welled up in his eyes. "I'm so sorry Damon" she felt horrible for him and was disappointed in her mom. "Hey guys" JR walked up to them. "I gotta go" Damon walked off. "Everything's good?" JR asked her. "Yup. I'll see you later" she was about to walk off but he took her hand. "Why do I feel like you're lying to me?" She pulled her hand back. "Why are you in my business? I don't have to explain anything to you" she said. "I'm just looking out for you Thea, that's all" he explained. "See that's your problem, I don't want you to look out for me JR" Cam and Keshia were walking by but stopped when they felt tension between the two. "Thea I just care about you—" she cut him off. "Maybe you should mind your business and stay out of mines" she let her frustration out on him. "Wow.. alright. I'll leave you be then" he stormed off. "JR wait..." she sighed but he kept going. "What was that all about?" Cam walked up to her with Keshia. "Yeah girl, that was harsh. You know JR cares about you" Keshia added. "I know, I know.. I messed up. I'm just so stressed out lately and I took it out on him" she frowned. "What's going on if you don't mind me asking" Cam said. "It's a lot.. look I have to go.." she walked off.

*Golden Angeles University*

Wade was lifting weights in the locker room when Davita came walking in. "Wade Waters" she called out his name. He placed the weights down. "Can I help you?" She gave him a mischievous smile. "I heard about your trouble with the Baker twins" she said. "Nobody has any trouble with them because they're not worthy of my time and nobody cares for Beavis and Butthead" she let out a slight chuckle. "Right. Well you're not the only one who's dealing with them. Jordan isn't a key factor because he could never replace you on and off the field. As for Olivia, I have some information that can keep her tiny little mouth shut" he was interested. "I'm listening" she gave him a satisfied smile. Meanwhile, the Baker twins were getting ready for this getaway to Bringston University. "Are you kidding me? Have Spence seen this?" She shook her head. "We're not talking right now" she frowned. "You not talking has a lot to do with you. You decided to take a break. He needs to see this Liv" it was a picture of her that called her a skanky reporter with pills and alcohol drawn on the picture. "It's fine Jordan—" he cut her off. "It's not fine Liv. Anyone who messes with my sister has to deal with me. I know exactly who did this and his ass is mine" he stormed out of the room. "Jordan?!" She called his name but seconds later she heard the front door downstairs slam. Spencer came walking in Jordan's room. "What's going on?" He was yawning. "Nothing.." she lied. "He seems pretty upset by the way he slammed the door" he said. "I believe it's something to do with Simone and that Damon guy" she knew if she would've told the truth and shown Spencer the picture he would be storming out the house like Jordan did to confront Wade but she wasn't sure if it was Wade or not. "Damn. I hope it's nothing bad. He loves Simone and I could only imagine how hard it is for them to be miles and miles apart from each other" she nodded. "Yeah..." he stepped to her taking her hand. "Hey.." she let out a sigh. "We're going on this trip with him to Bringston, I don't want any tension between us. I miss you baby" she looked at him frowning. "I miss you too Spencer but you hurt me" she told him. "So let me make it up to you. I know a nice spot with nice food that I want to take you. What do you say?" A side smile formed on her face with her giving him a small nod.