Only Have Eyes For You

*Bringston University*

Cam and Gabrielle came off the elevator. "Alright, I'll catch you later" she gave him a smile and a nod before walking off. "So you and Gabrielle..." Keshia walked up to him. "What about me and Gabrielle?" Cam asked. "Don't play games with me. I know you two are a thing" she said. "Uh.. we aren't? Where did you hear this from?" She shrugged. "I don't need to hear it from anybody. I have eyes Cameron. I know you like her" she folded her arms. "You kidding right?" He chuckled. "You know damn well I don't have feelings for her. We make music together, that's it" he defended himself. "Well.. you could've fooled me" he noticed her being jealous. "Jealous much? You know all we do is just make music. But why do you even care? Every time I try to take you out you turn me down. You make up the biggest excuses and you told me you're not ready for that type of commitment right now and not to wait for you. You're the only one who I have eyes for but it doesn't even matter. I'll catch you later. I got practice" he started walking off. "Hey man" JR greeted Cam. "Sup" he mumbled walking past them. "He looks upset" Thea looked over her shoulder before walking up to Keshia. "What's wrong with Cam?" Thea asked Keshia. She just shook her head a little said. "Where are you two going?" She was curious. "Going to grab a bite to eat" Thea told her. "Nice...Wait, don't you have practice JR?" He nodded. "I do but skipping one practice won't hurt. I have to make sure she eats" Keshia was quite impressed. "Well I don't want to hold you any longer. Have fun you two" she said. "Thanks" JR gave her smile and led them out the building. They walked passed Simone who was leaving Jordan a voice message. "Jordan.. I miss you. I need you here with me. I know you're busy right now but I can't help but to miss you" she shut her eyes before opening them back up. "You know what, forget it. This weekend, I'm flying out to see you. I'm going to wear my sexy lingerie that you like. The one you pulled off of me with your teeth" she giggled. "I want you to make love to me like never before. I know you miss me so I need you to prove it" she giggled some more. Damon came out the building which startled her. He glanced over at her giving her a slight glare as he walked passed her. "Uh.. Anyway... I'll catch you later. I love you, bye" she hung up the phone. "Damon?" She called out his name but he ignored her. JR and Thea were already in the parking lot so Damon missed them being that he wanted to take Thea on a date. "Fucking talk to me damn" Simone yelled out in frustration. "Ugh!"

*Golden Angeles University*

Spencer was exiting the building when Davita caught up to him. "Spencer" he looked over his shoulder seeing who it was before slowing down. "Hey what's up?" She shook her head with a worried look on her face. "Everything's good?" He stopped completely. "I'm sorry.. we can't hangout anymore" he was confused. "Why not? Did I do something?" She shook her head. "Liv came up to me earlier upset and threatened me to stay away from you" she said. "Nah.. Liv wouldn't threaten nobody" she looked down. "Spencer she doesn't want me around you. She thinks I'm trying to date you or something but I promise you I'm not" she looked back up at him. "I'm just looking out for your best interest but I don't want to if I'm going to be threatened by Crenshaw's finest" she said. "She said that?" She nodded. "Well somewhat. I'm from Beverly but bleeds Crenshaw I just don't want any drama in my life Spencer" she said. "I'll talk to Liv. Don't worry about it. Everything will be alright" she nodded. "Thank you"

Spencer's POV