Risky Business

*Bringston*

Thea was at individual tennis practice when Damon came walking up. "Damon" she was catching her breath. "Sup" he gave her a smile. "Just practicing" she said. "I see that but an athlete like you don't need much practice. You're the best tennis player we have" he told her. "Thank you. I try but Simone is pretty good too" he wasn't trying to hear about Simone. "Yeah but we're not talking about Simone. We're talking about you. How about when you finish up, we go grab a bite to each or something" she was a little confused. "Are you asking me on a friend date?" He chuckled. "A friend date... how about just a date?" She wasn't sure what to say. "Please?" He begged. Simone came out the building and spotted them talking. "I can certainly eat after this practice. I'm hungry" she admitted. Simone allowed her jealousy to get in the way. She slammed her hand against her tennis racket and decided to go back into the building. "Well I'll see you in an hour" he turned to walk off. "Can I ask you a question?" He turned around and nodded. "Of course you can, what's up?" She was a little shy to ask but needed to know. "You and JR are best friends" he nodded. "That's right" she continued. "Well lately things have been a little different between us. I'm not very sure what it is but I think he likes me more than a friend" she said. "If I was you I would keep him in the friend zone because JR isn't built for a committed relationship. He would hit it and quit it. But it's your life. I'll catch you in an hour" he turned around and walked away leaving Thea alone and sad.

*At the Beach House*

Spencer and Olivia were in bed cuddling. "You're quiet, what's on your mind?" She lifted up her head to look at him.  "Just thinking..." he trailed off. "Thinking about what?" She rested her head back against his chest. "I don't know how to say this or how you'll take this but.." he cleared his throat. "I think we should keep our relationship private" he said. A confused Olivia sat up so he did as well. "What do you mean keep our relationship private? Our relationship isn't private" she was trying to understand why he would even want that. "Liv hear me out. It's best if we just keep it low key. Davita thinks—" she cut him off. "Right Davita" she shook her head before getting out of bed. "Liv come on" she looked down at him disappointed. "Are you kidding me right now Spencer? Davita thinks it's best that we're private? Why does it matter if we're private or not? It's none of her business" she was disappointed. "Liv, it's not like we won't be together. We just won't be able to post on social media and be seen as much together" he said. "And how do you feel about that? Because I know I don't like the idea. Unless you want to only be seen with Davita" he sighed. "You know that isn't true. I just want to make it to the NFL. I'm trying to do whatever I can go get there" she nodded. "You know what I miss the Spencer James who made his own decisions and not let some girl who he just met make it for him. I miss him and I want him back. I'll see you later" she walked out of the bedroom causing him to sigh.

*Bringston University *

A very upset Simone came storming into the game room where Nate & Keisha were hanging out at. "I am so mad right now" she started pacing. "Okay.. about what?" Nate asked. "It's Damon. Like I get it you're upset that I didn't tell you about my engagement. Then you ignore me and start acting like a jerk to your friends but now you're trying to hook up with Thea" Nate and Keisha was thrown off. "I beg your pardon?" She stopped pacing. "My point exactly. I am so furious right now" Simone sat down and then stood back up to pace some more. "I'm sure nothing is going down or will go down between them. I don't think he's Thea's type. JR on the other hand..." Simone stopped pacing with both women looking at him confused. "What?" Nate smirked. "I am trying to play matchmaker with Thea and JR. I can tell they like each other but neither one of them wants to admit it" he said. "Well get to it" Simone slammed her hand on the table. "Calm down Debo, you shouldn't be so bent out of shape about this. It shouldn't matter if Thea and Damon hooks up or not because you're engaged. And I can't just force Thea and JR together" he said. "And you shouldn't have to. It's no one's business. If they want to be a thing then they'll be a thing. And if Thea and Damon wants to be a thing then that is no one's concern either" Keisha caused Simone to sigh. "You really need to get your priorities straight. This whole you getting jealous over Damon dating other people is getting old. You are a grown ass woman who is engaged. How would you feel if Jordan was acting the way you are towards Damon with another woman. I know damn well you would be furious. You need to get your shit together and I mean fast."