1

Josephine's pov
I wake and I'm alone. A note from Steve
Training with nat. See you later
-Steve

I sigh and rip it. 9/10 I won't. He'll be with her all day and I'll be lucky if I see him at all. I do bring it up but he reassures me that it's not what I tend to think. Often I stay quiet so I can keep him but it's driving me nuts. I get dressed in

I walk out just to see Bucky come in

I walk out just to see Bucky come in. I smile at him and he asks "where's Steve?" "Where do you think?" I sigh making coffee. "What are they doing?" He asks "training" making him a coffee too. He asks "really? I just came from there and they're not there" another lie. He sighs "I'm sure it's nothing" "Mhm" I mutter and he comes over and hugs me "cmon cheer up Josie. Plus your dad wants you in the lab" I sigh "cmon" I go and see tony, my dad. "Yes?" I ask and he sends me a smile "so Rogers and Romanoff went out shopping do you think he'll be asking something" I chuckle "doubt it. Plus he lied to me about where he's going so" with a shrug. "Maybe not a wedding ring but a promise one?" He asks. I doubt it. He pays more attention to her than he does to me. Anytime I bring it up, he denies it. Or even comes to a party with her on his arm like a trophy, which makes a fight.

"Not likely" I sigh and ask "is that it?" "No. I made some upgrades to your suit and weapons" he says. I nod and we go through me trying them and changing things, which takes hours. When I head back to my floor I see Steve on the couch with Nat. Close as ever. I close the door calling attention to myself. Steve smiles "hi" I just head to my room closing the door.

My thoughts flood my head. He's fucking her. There's no way he's not. He's cheating. He doesn't care about you. He never did. No one ever will. He probably fucked her right in your bed. My breath hitches and I head to the bathroom and try to breathe gripping the edge of the sink. The door opens and Steve says "you left" I chuckle "surprised you even noticed" he sighs "you're mad" "fuck off steve really." I sigh still trying to control my heart. "Josie are you okay?" His eyebrows furrowed coming closer. I move away from his touch "don't touch me Steve. Really" he asks "are you okay?" "I haven't been okay in a while Steve. Glad you finally noticed I guess." I snap.

He sighs "is this about Nat and I? Josie I told you we're just friends" I roll my eyes "is that why you lied to me today Steve? Told me you were working out but I heard from my dad you took her fucking shopping!" I snap. "She's my friend. You're over reacting, okay? You're paranoid due to your old relationships. And that's okay. I'm never going to hurt you-" I shake my head in disbelief "I can't believe you just said that to me right now" he seems to realize "Josie-" I snap "get out!" He grabs me "I'm sorry okay? Come here"

"no! You don't get to lie to me and say shit like that like it's okay!" I snap. He sighs "you always accuse me of cheating on you! And I'm not! Nat and I are friends!" "If you don't want to be accused don't give me a reason to think that you're fucking cheating on me Steve! She sees you way more than i do and you don't even care! You never do! Until you want to fuck-" I start.

He cuts me off "I don't use you for sex" wow. "Really because I couldn't tell when you have her hanging on your arm at my own fathers parties and barely even fucking speak to me. All your time goes to her and we fucking live together steve! You spend all day and night with her! And as soon as you come back you want to fuck!" I snap. "It's not my fault you're insecure about Nat Josie. It's not" he sighs pinching the bridge of his nose avoiding the statements I just made.

I roll my eyes "yeah sure whatever" walking passed him. He stops me "what does that mean?" "I'm tired Steve. Tired of fighting. Tired of this. I'm fucking tired" I sigh. "You're the one fighting" he points out. "You're the one making me this way steve and I don't like it." I sigh. "I'm not the one making you assume and see things Josie" he tells me. "Oh so now I'm crazy? Wow. Yeah. Sure." "I mean your mom" he starts I glare "don't you fucking dare Steve."

"I'm just saying maybe it's a family issue, genetics" he sighs. I snap "if I'm crazy you're the one making me this way steve. Don't insinuate about my family and bring up my mother. Throw shit in my face so you can avoid what's really going on. Fuck you" pushing past and he follows me "I'm not cheating on you." I scoff "it's really hard to tell. But wait let me guess. I'm insecure, I'm crazy, right? But I'm not. If I'm insecure it's because you and your actions are making me this way steve. But let me guess? You don't care and you'll continue spending all and every day with another woman ignoring who you're in a relationship with unless you wanna fuck"

He has nothing to say. "Get out" I say walking out the bathroom to the front door and I open it for him and he sighs "we can talk about this" I shake my head "why? So you can continue to blame me for how you make me feel? No. I have nothing else to say to you Steve. Get out" he sighs and leaves and I close and lock the door and sit on the couch curled up and stare into space.