10

Buckys pov
She's worrying me. These nightmares are getting to her really badly. I end up sleeping beside her most nights now. She's about 4 months along now. About 17 weeks. The baby is perfectly healthy, weighs at what it's supposed to at it's size. Her stomach is showing now. It's cute. I've been giving her the time she needs. She does have feelings for me. But her heart still hurts from what Steve did.

And I'm here showing her that I'll never hurt or leave her. I could just tell her I'm in love with her but I feel that may scare her off. I kneel in front of her and put on her shoes and tie them for her. She smiles "you know I could've did that" I send her a smile "I wanted to. You shouldn't be bending like that anyway" kissing her belly softly.

I stand and take her hand in mine and kiss it gently "cmon

I stand and take her hand in mine and kiss it gently "cmon. If the baby's in a good position we can know what the gender is" with a smile. Kissing her is the best thing to happen to me. Besides the baby of course. I make sure we eat and then we head out. We make it to the doctor and she says "Bucky?" I smile "yes doll?" "If I give you a chance...can you swear not to hurt me? I'm tired" she mutters. My heart hurts. I tell her "I swear on my life. I'll never treat you less than what you deserve to be treated. You're important to me. This baby is important to me. I'll never do anything to jeopardize your trust in me" she kisses me and pulls away and I stare in shock.

She smiles "I get attached too easily..." I smile her way "I don't mind it. I got attached to you and this baby quickly as well josie" "Josephine Stark?" A voice says. I stand and hold her hand in mine as we walk in. The doctor weighs her. And everything's fine. The doctor tells her that night terrors are sometimes normal with pregnancy. I shake my head "not like this. She uh...she wakes crying and screaming like she's in pain but she's fine...there has to be something to do" worried about her.

"Prescribing sleeping pills would be dangerous. Try just relaxing and feeling safe and happy with this baby" the doctor says and I sigh. The scan starts and the doctor says "I can tell the gender now it's a bit early but it's clear" "tell us" she says. The. Doctor nods and smiles "congratulations you're having a boy" we smile. She was right. I wipe her stomach off and we make another appointment. Tony calls "what's the verdict?" She smiles "a boy dad...the baby is a boy" tony cheers and Bruce asks "what are you talking about?"

"Just checking in with my kid Bruce. I gotta go" tony says. She nods "love you dad" "love you too kid" she says and they hang up