17

Steve's pov
I wake with a random woman once again. My heart just wanting the love of my life back. Josephine. Nat begs for me back. We did sleep together again but I woke up and the guilt ate at me. So it's just sex. I miss her. It's been over 9 months since I've seen her last. And the last thing I did was treat her like shit.

Tony leaves and I follow him in an unmarked car. He's been leaving and coming back a lot. I park down the street about an hour away. Small isolated place. It's a house. I watch as Bucky answers the door. He lets him in. They're here. I lay low in the car and hours pass and tony leaves...then I see her. Josephine. My sweet Josie. She looks different. She's put on a bit of weight but she looks perfect. She's cut her hair a bit too. The door closes and I watch as tony drives off. I get out the car and head to the door.

Josephine's pov
I pick up my baby boy who's a few weeks old now and grab the bottle that's been heating up and test it. AJ grins toothless and I smile "her ya go" and I start to feed him. When there's a knock on the door. Weird. Bucky says "babe can you get that? I'm in the bathroom!" I walk to the door and open it and freeze dropping the bottle seeing Steve. My son starts to fuss and Steve says "I got it" handing me the bottle. I take it and snap "what are you doing here steve?!" His eyes are on AJ. "You had my son...and you didn't tell me?" I scoff "he's not yours Steve. He's mine. Mine"

"I had every right to know I'm a father" he tells me anger in his eyes "you have no right to my son Steve. The hell are you doing here anyway? I'm pretty sure Natasha wouldn't like it" I snap. "Doll?" Bucky asks and sees Steve "Steve? The hell are you doing here?" AJ gets excited seeing Bucky and Bucky grins and takes him from me "hey lil guy!" Feeding him chuckling.

"Josephine he's my son I have every right-" Steve starts. "You'd have known about him if you didn't treat me like shit and cheat on me for I don't even know how long Steve! Not only that but you always told me you never wanted kids! Or was it that you didn't want them with me?" I snap. He says "we can be a family now Josie! I love you and-" Bucky snaps "you don't get to come here and expect shit from any of us. And love her? Is that why she'd cry herself to sleep? Why she'd think she wasn't good enough? Is that what your love is? If so she doesn't need it or want it from you" as he burps Anthony. "Give me my son" Steve snaps stepping into the house I push him away from my baby. "He's not your anything Steve. And you don't get to come here and act like you care now. He's mine. His father is Bucky. He's not a Rogers. He's a barnes"

"How could you do that to my son. An assassin for a father....wow" Steve snaps. I punch him "Bucky is better to me and AJ than you ever could think to be. Bucky was here with me as I carried him for 9 months. Bucky was out getting my cravings at 3 am. He was there for every doctors appointment. He was there when I almost died while giving birth. He's the only father Anthony james would ever know. Not you. You quit on me and chose another woman. I don't want you in his life and hurt him and choose everything else over him like you've done to me."

He touches me and I pull away "I won't hurt him or you. I love you" I shake my head "no you don't. You just hate the fact that I'm not here for you to walk all over and to treat like shit. I'm happy with my son and my fiancé. I don't need you. I don't want you" he sees the ring on my finger "who's your fiancé?" Bucky speaks up "that'd be me." Kissing my head "you can't be serious. My best friend? Bucky....my ex? Really?" Bucky chuckles "yeah really, I love her and I have since I set eyes on her. You got to her first and I respected it. I won't stop being with and loving her because of you." AJ starts to cry and Bucky kisses his head and bounces him "it's alright bud. Daddy's got you. Shhh" "I'm his father" Steve says and I hit him again as he reaches for my child "try and touch him again and I'll cut your hands from your body. He's my child. Mine. All you did was give DNA. He's not yours and never will be. I don't want you here or with my son. Get out" he begs "please josie I love you" I scoff "say that to the hickeys on your neck." Closing the door and he stops it "cmon we can work out visitation" I snap "what part of I don't want you with my son are you not understanding" "I'm taking you to court then" he snaps walking off. I huff tugging at my hair.

I call my father "what's up?" "Steve was just here. He said he's taking me to court for AJ" I sigh pacing. "I'll take care of it kid don't worry. Just take care of my grandson alright?" I sigh and nod "alright just...keep me updated" he says "love you kid" and I hang up and I take AJ, and kiss his tiny head and he immediately quiets down. Bucky kisses my head and his and says "I won't let him take him from us doll...neither will Tony. He's ours and he's gonna remain that way"

I sigh "but what if the court sides with him and I lose him Bucky?" Worried. He touches my shoulder "you're an amazing mother...anyone with eyes would be able to see that. There's no way he'd win this if he takes it this far. And with tony I can bet we'd get the best lawyer ever" I nod and try and relax with him and my son.