"DAAAAMMMMNN"-Chapter 4

Previously on unconditional love💜

"GO TRY SOME OF DARRENS RAMAN!" I say smirking.

Y/n's POV:

I picked up my phone to see what time it was and it said 8:30 pm. As I was about to Get in the shower I heard a knock at the door "What Hailey?" I say.

Hailey opens my bedroom door and sits on my bed excitedly.

"Guess what!!" Hailey says bouncing up and down excitedly.

"What?!" I say concerned but excited at the same time.

"SEBCALLEDMEANDSAIDTHATHIMANDREGIEWANNAHANGOUTTOMORROW!!!" she says so fast that I could barely understand what she said, But I managed to put the words together to form a sentence.

Y/n: WAIT WHAT?! REALLY?? 

"YEAAAASS!!!" she responded while jumping up and down.

Y/n: Where are we going????

Hailey: He said we are going to an amusement park and all the boys are going to be there!!

Y/n: Omgg!

I steal Hailey's phone and look at the text messages from Seb.

Sebbubbuuu

Seb: Hey Hailey. (:

 Hailey: Hey Sebastian.

Seb: Regie and I were wondering if you and Y/n wanted to hang out tomorrow, the boys are going to an amusement park.

Hailey: Ofc we would!

Seb: Nice! Regie is going to pick you guys up at 3:30 pm tmrw.

Hailey: Oki! See you soon <3.

Seb: See you.

I give Hailey's phone back to her and I jump up and down with adrenalin rushing through my body.

---

Hailey: I'M GOING TO LOOK IN MY CLOSET FOR A CUTE OUTFIT.

Hailey runs out of my room and I collapse on my bed from all of the energy that I just wasted.

I stand up after a couple of minutes and I get in the shower. When I come out I brush my teeth and put this on. 

I then unlock my phone and I see that I got a notification from Twitch an Hour ago

Twitch: regiemacalino is live

I join the Stream and I see Regie and Kane twerking to city girl's music.

"What the hell is going on," I say out loud.