Collin?!- Chapter 6

Previously on Unconditional love💜

"Y/n: Dang they catch feelings fast."

A couple of hours after we got off the Farris wheel It was time for us to leave so Regie dropped us off at home. "Bye Regie," I said giving him a tight hug. I said bye to the rest of the boys and Hailey did the same. I unlocked the front door and sat on the couch thinking about what happened today. 

"Sooo guess what," Hailey said walking towards me and looking at me excitedly "What?" I say as I walk into the kitchen to get some of my leftover sushi. "Sebastian kissed me on the Farris wheel!!" Hailey says jumping up and down. 

Y/n: Really?

Hailey: Yeah! We were talking about school and stuff and then he just...kissed me out of nowhere! 

Y/n: I thought you were gonna make the first move?

Hailey: I was...but I got nervous.

Y/n: Well I'm happy for you but I think you should take it slow, I mean you guys Just met and I don't want you to get hurt as Collin hurt you.

There was a long pause but then Hailey managed to say something.

Hailey: Let's not bring up Collin okay...Sebby Is...nothing like him.

Y/n: I know but just...be careful okay?

Hailey: I can't believe you actually think that Sebastian is anything like Collin.

Y/n: Hailey listen, I don't think Sebastian is like Collin at all, I just don't want you to get hurt again.

"S-" Hailey began to argue but we got interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Are you expecting anyone?" I say looking at the door.

"No, are you?" My sister says walking towards the door and looking through the peephole.

Y/n: No.

Hailey starts to back away from the door slowly.

"Who is it, Hailey?" I say concerned.

" n-NO I- IT CANT BE" Hailey backs up onto the wall and slides down it sobbing her eyes out.

I run to the door and look through the peephole. I see a boy with a frightening expression on his face with a knife in his hand. 

It's Collin...

Collin: I KNOW YOUR IN THERE HAILEYYY! JUST COME OUT SO YOU CAN BE MINE AGAIN!

He starts banging on the door and screaming Hailey's name over and over again.

Hailey: HOW DID HE FIND OUT WHERE WE LIVE??!

Y/n: I- I don't know?!

Hailey: W-What do we do Y/n?!? He's gonna kill me!

I was silent for a moment until I got an idea.

Y/n: Where is your phone?

Hailey: O-On the couch, Why?

Y/n: Because we can call Sebastian and Regie.

Hailey: I think we should call the police y/n!

y/n: Don't you remember the sheriff of police is his father?! 

hailey remembers and quickly stands up and starts to call Sebastian. I grab my phone and I call Regie.

Regie's POV:

"IM COOKIN YO SHIT" Ryan says as he beats me in a game of Valorant.

"Bro you always beat me cuh" I say annoyed

Ryan: Yeah because your dog water bro.

As I was about to play another game of Valorant with Ryan I get a call from Y/n.

Ryan: OOOoOOo Who's that Regie? Did you get a girl?

"Bro shut the fuck up," I say as I pick up the call and walk upstairs to my room.

"Hey, Y/n What's up?" I say as I sit at my desk.

Y/n: Regie can you please come over to my house like right now???

"Why?" I say waiting for a response but all I hear is loud banging and somebody saying something but it was muffled.

Y/n: Just hurry up and come I will tell you when you get here, and use the back door when you come. Oh and park your car a few houses down.

Regie: I am so confused Y/n What is going on?!

Y/n's POV

I hung up the phone and I walked over to Hailey. "Did you call Seb??" "Yeah I did, he said he would be here in 5 minutes.

Collin: IM NOT LEAVIN UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANT! 

Collin starts to stab the door with the knife putting little holes in the door. 

Hailey and I run upstairs to my room and hide in the closet.

Sorry for the cliff hanger but see you in the next chapter.

<3