This is not good..-Chapter 8

Previously on Unconditional Love 💜

"Hey!!" I hear Regie roar."

Regie walks towards us and pushes Collin off of me. He tells me to go outside to the car so I quickly grab my phone and run down the stairs.

 Before I open the front door I hear a loud bang, I try to ignore it and I run outside to the car where I see Sebastian and Hailey. "Are you okay?!" Hailey says to me as I close and lock the car door. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine," I say out of breath.

"Are you sure?" Seb says looking at me concerned. "Mhm," I answer. "You know you can talk to me right?" Hailey says pulling me in for a hug. "Yeah, I know," I respond hugging her back.

A couple of minutes later we see Collin walk out of the house with what looks like a black eye. He walked passed us and gave Hailey a look that didn't seem so friendly. Shortly after Regie walks out and gets in the car with us.

Sebastian: What happened in there?

"Long story short Hailey sucks butt at picking boyfriends," I say cutting off Regie before he could talk.

Hailey: I mean you're not wrong.

Sebastian: We'll talk about it later I guess.

Hailey: Can we get some food first I'm starving.

"Sure," Regie says. As he starts to drive Sebastian turns on the radio to try and brighten the mood.

~short chapter today~

~but I'll see you in the next one~