The strange woman..

As she glared me down, and I got up and glared at her, I got my taser out and was about to attack, but she snatched my taser and pulled a gun to my face. She told me in low voice "Don't try to tase me because I am a trained killer. ".
[A trained killer, who does that?]
I tried to grab my phone, but I had a gun to my face so I tried fight but, it gave a smile to her face.
[Nahh I'm in the wrong place.]
Then she dragged me by the arm, and took me to a random place and with people that have guns. "Who is that?" Asked a voice
"Oh some random person on the road." Said the. Stranger.
"Wait? Again?" "She's so ugly I saw her.."Another strange voice but hey they can fly.

I wasn't gonna let myself get insulted so I got up and introduced my self.
"My NAME is Armina!"
"Wow! It has a name??" Said a voice!
" It is. Aren't you the same person who sleeps on dirty couch? You got no room to speak." No way I'm getting roasted.
On instinct, I dodged a gun shot, and a member said "So, are you new here."
"Yea and the issue is?"
"She's from earth Zurianna. She too short to be from here."
"Earth? What's earth? Is it that place that blew up?"
[Earth blew up?]
"She is pretty cute though, and she could get us more victims or of our killings'"
[Now this is what I want..]
"Can I join you? It seems really fun."
"JoIn Us?" Cackled Zurianna in a tone of shock.
"Ohh a challenge?"
"Let's fight"
She gave me a gun and we started to fight.
I was trained to use a guns so I shot her head off, and her head came off in a swift chop. Zurianna laughed and pinned me against the wall and kissed me. After kissing me, she looked me in the eye, and her head slowly re appeared and it came on in a snap. She then walked away, and said "Wrong gun. Try again.. "
I stood there stunned and in horror m. Her head re spawned, but how? Her head just.. meh I have to sleep.
I tried to order a taxi, and Zurianna picked me up and dragged me to the bed, and I smiled as her face burned red. I got thrown in and had to sleep but the bed was nice. The bed is comfy, but ugh she forced me in here. I'm 5:10 I'm not short. The average height is 5:4 so I'm not sure.
-_- I need to find out more about this world, and how Zurianna respawned her head........
Bye!!