Ophelia's girlfriend..

I got an arena invite, and I was going to find out hey I was called. I then witnessed a voice that sounded like Ophelias and I heard:
"I love you see you later!" Is that Ophelia??
Please nooo
"Armina get over here! I have news. You're gonna die today, and my girlfriends gonna watch!" Said Ophelia is a tone like she was talking to a child.
Oh gosh too much kissing.. Noooo
Ophelia smiled and continued talking. Gosh... this was over kill.
T
The war arena was full of people cheering on with guns in their hand as they were shooting in the air. I hate guns and the audience was aware of that. More demise of my death. The announcers voice boomed into the crowd as true guns cotinued blaring.
EVERYONE! THE EVENT HAS BEGUN!!!!!! Boomed the Announcer in his loud voice
KILL HER! NO MERCRY! DEATH CRUSHER BEAT HER TO A PULP!!! Yelled the crowd in excitement, and a smile grew to my face as I heard it.
"KILL HER NOW! DEATH CRUSHER!!!!"
Ophelia walked down with a jeweled out fit, while wearing a cute dump suit I would buy if I could fit it, but it doesn't fit my body type.
"Armina.... " said Ophelia in a shocked voice. "That's what you're wearing you're about to die. At least dress up. I was actually going easy on you so yeah." Continued Ophelia, and as she was blabbing I wanted to punch her in her face. I could break her small head into pieces, but I'm not doing it.
Ophelia started laughing and I eventually started off. I learned that the person with the first hit goes first. Ophelia started and walked towards me with a gun and she said in a sweet voice;
"Just go easy on me,I'm it's not that bad of a person. "
Stay calm just stay calm don't shot her. She knows.
"Just give up and quit," Said Ophelia, and behind her was a taser. I was dead either way.
Should I give up. If I fight, I'll die
Orrr I could kill her, but it's still a sport.
I
"You're right. I should give up, and you're the best one here. I'm the worst person here I should." "I give u-" I said in a sad voice admitting defeat.. there it is, her anger boiling thought her face.
Ophelia started sprinting towards me with a fast pace but on time, I dogded it in time. I knew she wouldn't stop there, and I had to continue. She was sprinting 200 miles per hour towards me and I just had to wait for her to run out of energy.

Zuri POV:

From what I've seen it seems like Owasis of Death is winning but it seems like she doesn't know how to take hints because shes getting faster each time. The owasis of death is standing there smiling like a maniac. I would be scared of her. Why does the owasis of death look like my girlfriends emeny? I'm not sure.

Armina POV:
I noticed Ophelia slowing down a she could attack but that would be dumb move, so I stood there. Then after, Ophelia smiled and went to hug me, and she said in a nice tone,
"I love you so much!" She said.
Ain't no way I'm accepting that I backEd away revealing a poison needle that was in my back, then I heard
"Why don't you trust me? I did nothing wrong please let me kill you already." Said Ophelia, and She started a running start and I barely made it before she started laughing like a witch almost about to kill me. She then went again with a chainsaw, and was lunging towards me. Now this is the drama I want, and I used my sting ray gun and stung her by the leg while dogdimg her attacks. She walked away and said,
"You win. Now give me a hug!" All smiley and nice.
"It feels nice but why would she do it?"
Armina watch out I ducked and heard,
"Armina move right, just die now.." said Zurianna???
Zurianna?
"You???"
"It's not what it comes off as..." said Zurianna in sad tone. If you say so I walked out and I saw....
Ducked and immobilized Ophelia and she passed out with tears in her eyes?
"I give up. Ophelia, you win you're the best at this. I'm not dying today. " I said taking the hint. The crowd cheered and the announcer said with shock in his voice..
"THE WINNER IS OWASIS OF DEATH!!"
Said the announcer. Here's your prize... I dodged a bullet shot and the crowd gasped in awe. And after I shot the announcer I walked away I knew it was fake I just did it for fun. Zurianna was running towards me as if she missed me..

"Armina, are you okay? You could have been hurt?" Asked Zurianna with concern in her voice.

"I'm okay. Why did you ask me though?" I asked in curiosity..
"I want to say that you can come stay at my house." Said Zurianna.
"Sure, but don't do any tricks"

Y'all I'm sorry for this chapter I was doing this late at night...