The war ARena

The war Arena where people fight to get bragging rights, not gold, fame, just bragging rights. I learned this the hard way. When I got there, I saw a lot of friendly banter; people talking about their events and more. As soon as I walked in for practice room, I got glares from men and women just staring at me. I knew these event by heart. I'd watch them all the time l. Now that I had the heart I was invincible. I just had to practice some techniques. I had a few plans to kill some people, and it was about to get into the war. I then saw Zurianna staring at me in shock..

"Armina? Well we'll we'll. I can't wait for you to die..". Said Zurianna as she smiled.

"I hope when you fight, your face gets pounded in with a hammer and cut off with a butcher knife."
I said as I walked away.

Cut it out love birds. We're not in a romance movie.""  said Ophelia as she flipped me the bird.

" especially with this dummy half- immortal. She can't even take a hit like who does that?"  She was  not gonna get a reaction out of me not today.  I had my own plan so I said

"It's pathetic that you have to attack me. Try harder."
"I have a challenge for you. The person who wins gets bragging rights NOW!"
She put a gun to my face and was laughing like a maniac.
"What are you gonna do? Cry about it. You baby. Just kill your self."

A smile spread across my face and with my new strength I punched Ophelia in the face, and she passed out with one swift pumch. I slid under and walked away as I tazed her before she could could attack. I jogged away before i could get attacked. On to the arena of death.
The official started speaking in his booming voice:
"IS EVERYONE READY FOR THE ARENA IF DEATH??"
"YEAHHHH"
"DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH!" Shouted the crowd in excitement!
This scared me a bit...

ON THE ONE SIDE.... OHWAIS OF DEATH..
Said the official as I walked in smiling.
ON THE OTHER SIDE: DEATH CRUSHER..
aka.. OPHELIA!!
"Ophelia!! Marry mee!!"  Cried a fan as Ophelia winked at her. She passed out after.

"Armina, where are your fans? I don't see them.."
"HAHAHAHA I don't need fans for this part ," I said and I shot for the heart with a machine of death.

Ophelia then in response dropped dead and the fans started boing me(even though it was under the rule book.) Under gun point  I then had to revive Ophelia and fight her hand by hand.

Ophelia and I have never been taught for to fight, so we were  both struggling. I punched Ophelia in the head and gave her a bloody nose and I hit her with a bat that she said I could use because I would lose. She then passed out/ got tired and I took advantage by kicking her in the crutch and she winced but no one heard. I then kicked her on the ground and stepped on her. I knew she was gonna hit me so I dogded her punch and slugged in her face with the bat. She was down on the ground and I walked out disqualified: because I was cheating. I read through the whole book so I wouldn't and choose the safest weapons. The judge said I was on steroids and I used a weapon. I LITERALLY just saw a person fright with a gun. My hair was also a weapon because I had beads in my box braids. I just went to the gym to get stronger so I wouldn't die. After, the judge called me in to mAkE sUrE I diDn'T cHeAt..
The judges perspective:
I saw her cheat she bring out a bat with her, and she whipped Ophelia with her hair. She called that getting up but I don't believe that. I called Ophelia and she said that she let her use a bat because she was weak. I bet she would lose against the guys but every gender is equal. So I have to find a reason why I'll test her strength today and see how much it'll take for her to drop dead.

To be continued...
This is one of the longer ones so yeah

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The new world..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें