13

Y/n POV

Suddenly, I'm lying down. A dark room filled with one person. Tomura. This doesn't feel real. My dad has a reflection that bounces off of the floor similarly to a water effect.

He walks closer to me. Every step creating a ripple in the black abyss we are both in.
He stops at about a foot away from me.

He drops to his knees. His hand mask hides his face but I can still sense sorrow.

He removes the palm mask from his face.
"Son, I-I'm sorry." He quickly puts his hands to his eyes and sobs. Every now and then he slams his hand into his temple.

Suddenly, he stops crying. He puts his mask back on.
My dad stands up. His eyes are completely expressionless.
"Son, I'll win you. No matter what," He shrugs,

"I miss you." He puts his hands in his pockets and walks away slowly.

Suddenly. My hands and mouth are drenched in blood.

"Y/n!" Jiro appears from the abyss and comes comes to my aid.

"It's okay, you're okay now." Were the only words I kept close. Jiro's words.

***

Jiro POV

It has been a week. Y/n has been in the infirmary for a week. Recovery girl is unsure if he will make a full mental recovery from what he has seen. And even though they keep saying he'll live, I'm still worried sick.

It's my fault. I know I shouldn't have let him out of my sight back in the alleyway. Now he's being kissed by some elderly nurse that hopes he lives.

A tear drops from my eye. I quickly wipe it off.
"Jiro. Something on your mind?" Mr. Aizawa stops the class for a second.
"Nope, nothing!" I talk in bursts. He continues the class like he didn't stop to begin with.

***

Y/n POV

My eyes open. It appears that I am in the school infirmary.
"Oh goody! You're awake!" Recovery girl peers over my bed.
"How long have I been asleep?" I ask, worried.

"You've been out for just about a week," She unwraps the bandages from my head, "I want to make sure you can walk, then you're free to go!"

***

It's late. I hate to leave my friends worried. I knock on Jiro's dorm door. However much I need her to be here, she might not be awake.

I put my ear to the door. I hear rustling. That's her. She's awake.
"Coming!" Her voice is sluggish, yet restless.
Footsteps near, and Jiro opens the door.

"Y-Y/n?!"