20

I wake up.

I need to remember what inspires me...?

Well... What really inspires me?

...

Can't think through the pain.

The blood soaks my pants. It's nauseating.

Suddenly, memories come flooding back... I remember the day I got invited to UA... I remember my first day in my new life... Come to think of it, I still don't know what Jiro's question was from my first day.

I can't die here. There's too much I don't know. I wipe the tears from my eyes. I know what I have to do.

I have to try and decay the rubble. I flip over onto my back, my leg makes an awful cracking noise. My hand reaches for the collapsed stone piled upon my leg. The stone decays at my grasp.

I try to stand. My left leg completely flops. I need to find something to prop myself up with.

Suddenly, a car drives to the front of what used to be the building. Someone comes out and approaches me.
It's Midoriya. I've never been so happy to see him.
"Hey Y/n, it's okay," He says, helping me up.
"Where is everyone else?" I ask.
"Well... Only one other person wanted to come." He says.

To my surprise, Jiro comes running out of the car. Teary eyed.
Without saying anything, she runs to give me a hug. We both cry.

This is who I'm inspired by. This is my reason to live...

My emo girlfriend

***

I lay in my hospital bed. Jiro hasn't let me leave her sight. The doctor said I'll be fine, I only have leg and left arm injuries.
She puts her hand atop of mine.
"You have no idea-" She starts.
"How worried you were?" I interrupt.
Her face turns red,
"Yeah..." She says in defeat.

"So I was thinking..." I start, "you had a question to ask me on the first day of school... You never asked it."

"I-uhh..." She gets all frazzled, "I don't remember," she laughs and clasps my cheeks with her palms, "But we can act like the question was 'do you love me?'"

I laugh, "In this life and the next." I tell her as she pulls me in and crashes her lips into mine.

And for the first time ever, I forget my gruesome past. Instead, I fall into the loving embrace of my favorite person.

Kyoka Jiro...

The end.

Experience Y/n and Jiro's story continue in the second story,

My Favorite Musician

Coming Soon!