14

Y/n POV

Jiro wraps her arms around me. But I can tell the hug isn't for me. It's for her.

I wrap my arms around her. She buries her head in my shoulder and starts crying. I put my left hand on the back of her head and comb through her hair.

"It's okay, Jiro. It's really me." I say.
Her sniffling slows down and she stops crying. Our shared hug lasts for another few minutes. Her head still lay on my shoulder. Her hair is so silky and smooth on my hand.

Something about this moment is so...

Sweet.

***

I sit on Jiro's bed next to her. She lays her head on my shoulder. Neither of us look at each other.
"I feel like..." Jiro starts, "the world doesn't want us together." She shocks me, but after a quick thought, I realize she isn't wrong.
"Yeah I understand that," I say, "But we don't listen to the world, do we?" I look to Jiro and she looks at me.

"No I guess we don't," She lifts her head and puts her arms around my neck. Jiro smirks.

Jiro comes in for a kiss. I let her lips smash into mine and let her take control. She puts my head against the bed with hers. Now we are both laying down making out.
She disconnects for a second to breathe.
"Y'know how much I missed you?" She says between breaths. I smile.

I lay on my back. Jiro mounts my belly and reconnects her lips to mine. I rest my hands on her hips and rub her plump yet skinny thighs.
Jiro reaches under my shirt and runs her hands over my body.

We disconnect lips again. I take a deep breath and sigh. My hands still on her thighs. Jiro's hands still up my shirt.

"I missed you more," I tell her and she giggles.
Jiro lays on top of me. Her head and hands resting on my chest.
"Could you stay here tonight?" She asks.
"Of course." I say as I brush my fingers though her hair.

I hope things stay like this.