━ UNDER CONTROL

( 2

( 2.07, the lost sister! )

( they pull the axe out your face and say: was it the boogie man? )

and say: was it the boogie man? )

"THESE ARE THE bad men, as you call them." Kali told Jane as all the outcasts walked into a room Nani and her had set up with pictures of workers from the lab covering the wall.

"The ones we believe are still alive, at least." Nani added. "Recognize any?" She asked Jane, watching as the girls eyes scanned over all the images.

Janes eyes stopped their movement before she spoke "Him." She said as she grabbed a bald man with a beards image off the wall. "He hurt mama." She informed as Nani and Kali looked over her shoulder to get a better look at the man.

"He's Ray Caroll. And I can assure you he did a lot more than hurt your mom." Kali informed the girl as she realized who Jane had picked off the wall.

"The bad men like Ray, they know about us." Nani told Jane, looking back to the wall full of images of current and past lab employees. "It's made them hard to track. But maybe not anymore." Kali said, copying Nani and facing the wall as well.

Nani still wasn't entirely on board for using Jane like this but she wasn't going to sit and sulk in her room all day and be useless. And maybe she could still influence Kali if she c. Things were still awkward between them but she wasn't going to act like a child and give Kali the silent treatment. An apology would be nice though.

━━

Dottie flipped through the thick phone book from her place on the floor as everyone watched from above her. "Gramercy Apartments. Washington and Bethel. That's gotta be it, right?" She asked as Kali grabbed the book from her hands.

"Lilburn." She read aloud before looking up to Nani. "Where is that?" She asked the other girl that was sat on the floor. "About an hour east I think." Nani answered the girl.