━━ ALL EYES

( 2.09 )

( all eyes on me, i'm the center of the ring just like a circus )

center of the ring just like a circus )

A COUPLE BIG things had happened in the past month. For one, Nani officially moved in with Jane and Hopper. Which was awkward to say the least.

Nani knew this meant a lot. For example, she was now family to Hopper (his words not hers) and that's big for Nani. Cause now she couldn't run and Nani already wanted to run. She felt out of place in this family that had been formed. And now she so quickly committed to them and the only other thing she'd ever committed to was Kali and Jane and she still had run from Kali, her own sister.

But even though her and Hopper didn't talk much, she still stayed for Jane. The look of hopelessness on her little sisters face when asking her to actually stay in Hawkins and move in with her.... Nani couldn't leave now.

She wasn't very bothered by the fact her and Hopper didn't talk. He was a cop and all she's known her whole life to run from cops. He tried getting her to open up for the first week or so before giving up which Nani had expected.

Secondly, Nani had made her first friend in Hawkins.

Nancy Wheeler.

After everything and the group all reunited, Nani had her moment with Jane before Jane left her to go reunite with everybody else, leaving the older girl all by herself.

But it didn't stay that way for long when Nani saw a gorgeous girl, who she knew as Nancy and Mikes older sister, approaching her from the corner of her eye.

Nancy sat in silence with Nani for a minute while they sat on porch of the Byers house together. She took a deep breathe before she started talking to the girl next to her. "Listen, I know it might be hard to join the group in the middle of all this but you did. Meaning your in now. And I don't know exactly what you and Eleven are but she obviously cares a lot for you so you're double in now. And I don't wanna force anything on you but I think it would be best for both of us if we became friends. Cause you know about all this stuff and look about my age and..." Nancy trailed off after looking over to Nani who held a glare on her face at the girls rambling.

"Or you can only talk to us while you're being a total badass during all this craziness, whatever works for you." She finished looking down at her shoes. There was another moment of silence before Nani broke out in random laughter making the Wheeler girl look up again.

Nancy chuckled along as she watched Nani laugh in confusion. Nani stopped, and with a smile on her face, held her hand out for Nancy who quickly shook it with a similar smile on her face.

Now, the new eighteen year old girl was sitting in her new friends room. Nancy was looking closely at Nani's face as she applied a neutral lipstick to Nani's lips.