6.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

After having a brief chat with Mr.Park I leave the campus with the correct paper work and make my way to the location of the intention. looking up as I approach it I notice its a large museum called "Rkive"

it looks too cool... I remained myself to come on my free time to take a tour. Maybe I'll even bring Yulus with me. Even though he's an aspiring makeup artist he loves many kinds of art just like me. 

walking inside I was met with a large line... well multiple. There was about 3 different lines... I wasn't sure which one to get in. walking up to the desk the lady behind it smelled at me and I haded her my slip letting her know I wasn't sure where to go but before she could take it a voice spoke up behind me.

"Don't worry about it marry, I'll take it from here"

the voice so close I froze up and watched as marry smiled behind me before handing me the slip back and going back to her desktop.

"You can turn around you know?? I'll only bite if you want me to" 

turning around I was met with one of the men from the club... causing my breath to get stuck in my throat. He was so much better looking up close. Only I didn't know which one he was. Yulus never told me their actual names. I wonder if he even knew them.

he took my slip from me. 

"You're late..."

he spoke looking back up at me as he placed it in his pocket. I frowned at him before speaking 

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥... 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕡 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤"

I voiced watching as his eyes soften after hearing my statement but it also didn't look like he heard anything I actually said. More like he was just listening to the sound of my voice. he huffed stuffing his hands in his pockets. making me look over his outfit.. suddenly feeling self conscious about my choice of attire. 

"Yeah well I hate being here when its packed... and today it's a full house so let's get going..You're paired with me and the head director already knows of our departure.. today we will be touring my studio and i'l ask you a few questions then show you how to assist me on some of my work... sounds good" 

I nodded following him out of the museum not missing the glaring eyes that followed us. once outside of the museum doors he turned to face me.

"I'm Jungkook by the way... Jeon Jungkook. but please don't address me by my sir name or add any fancy tittle to my name. Jk is fine."

I nodded 

"𝕄𝕪 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒"

he smirked as we approached a fancy blacked out BMW.

Jk: that I know already... But i'm gonna Call you KK

I titled my head not expecting his response

"𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥??"

Jk: because it rhymes with Jk of course.

I scuffed shaking my head as he winked at me.

Jk: so tell me kk. did you drive here today??

I shook my head and he opened the passenger side door for me.