16.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

I groaned  at the slow wet sensation that dragged across my neck. My head hurt a little bit and my body felt warm... very warm. Nonetheless it was comfortable so I didn't want to move and inch.

soon the sensation was back and I wiggled a little trying to get away hearing a groan that this time didn't come from me. 

peaking one eye open my head was turned to the side instantly I knew it was Namjoon who played under me gripping my hips and groaning. his face barrier deep in the back of my head. 

Namjoon: Ria, please stop moving.

I wiped the crust out of my eyes about to respond when I felt the tingly wet sensation across my neck again causing me to gasp and throw my head in the other direction. 

Jk smirking while hovering over me was licking along the side of my neck. when we Meade eye contact he winked before nibbling on one spot in particular that made me groan

"𝕁𝕂!! ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕥"

I huffed trying to wiggle away from him. which caused Namjoon's finger nails to dig into the sides of my hips.

he leaned away looking at me with so much admiration 

Jk: and if I don't???

he asked coming dangerously close to my lips.

I stared at him and then back down to his lips.... my mind paying a dangerous game. I didn't realize that I hadn't yet responded until joon thrusted up into me from behind and gripped my hair forcing my face to the side... his lips grazing my cheek.

Namjoon: answer the question ria..

Jk: yea KK Answer me

he said as his hands flew under my shirt my body going cold at the feeling of his finger tips on my skin.

Before I knew it namjoon had latched onto my neck and held me in place with out firm grip while jk was grinding on me from above

I couldn't help but bask in the feelings of pleasure I threw my head back moaning.

Jk: that's it KK just like that.

Jk: You're doing so good for us.

Jk: you like it when we hold you down and make you feel good don't you kk?

KK

KK

KK

KK!!!

I gasped jumping up trying to catch my breath. it was like I had been sucked out of a never ending fantasy...