8.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

I looked down at my phone seeing a text from Yulus saying he wouldn't be able to get dinner with me tonight because he was grabbing something with Professor Min. who I learned is also a friend of the guys. 

just as I finished reading said text my tummy growled. locking my phone I packed up the rest of my things that sat in on the library table before grabbing my phone and leaving.. I walked a few blocks over to the Rkive to see marry.

It's been a week since ladies night at the lounge and I've gotten used to a lot of the employees here at the Rkive. although the only artist I know personally with projects displayed here is my partner JK everyone seems very friendly and the atmosphere is nice.

I had received a email from marry saying some of my information was missing and as nice as it would be on both of our parts for me to just email back what's needed she said I'd have to come in person to feel out some paper work.

So now was a good time to do so before I went home and stuffed my face. I slid marry the clipboard back just as I heard a elevator ding.. snapping my head up in its direction out walked the D-Boys themselves.

while jk was looking down at something on his phone. my eyes instantly locked with Namjoon who smirked and his eyes darkened almost instantly.

turning around quickly I said bye to marry and grabbed my bag making a b line for the entrance.

only to be pulled back by the stop of my bag into a firm chest... no doubt it was him.. I felt the rumbles thru his chest as he chuckled.

Namjoon: leaving so soon Rai? you didn't even come say hi

Jk: How did you pop quiz go?? and why didn't you go home and change before going to campus like I told you?

this morning during my shift working with JK he did a lot of groaning about how I needed to change because today we worked her in the museum and a lot of eyes trailed me. It definitely bothered him.

"𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕠 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕛𝕠𝕠𝕟. 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕁𝕂 𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟. 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣"

Jk's gaze darkened and I could tell he wanted to say something smart back but Namjoon spoke before he could.

Namjoon: so... where's your friend... Yulus was it?

I nodded

"ℍ𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕣.𝕄𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕓𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖"

I watched as both of their faces formed a frown and I tilted my head at them.

Jk: yeah never call him that again

Namjoon: please just call him Yoongi. at least when you are around us. This isn't the university. 

he said loosening his tie as he walked ahead of us. jk dragging me with them

"𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕙 𝕠𝕜𝕒, 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕘𝕠. 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕔𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟"