18.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Its been 2 weeks since I started "living" with my two lovely boyfriends and so far I couldn't complain. Things had been great besides the small fights they had here and there. But it mostly involved jk skipping out on his turn to do the dishes and us having to talk him into doing them with threatening  the idea of no more cuddles.

right now I was folding my laundry I had just finished doing it and was blasting "I can see the future" by Tinashe in my headphones. my low-cut juicy capture sweats sat low on my hips as I rocked them back and forth.

"𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖"

I sung lowly while piling my clothes away. Only to jump a bit when strong arms wrapped around my waist.

looking over my shoulder I met eyes with non other than Namjoon.

his dimples in full view as he leaned in more pulling my back into his chest. I hummed as his fingers played in my hair before he snatched one of my headphones out of my ear and sat it inside his own.

Namjoon: Ohh?? I should have known.. Jin's Dj played this at the lounge before. I don't think I've ever seen you grab yulus and run to the dance floor faster.

I throw my head back laughing

"𝕐𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕚 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖."

Namjoon: yea, he has grown a strong attachment to yulus

I smirked

"𝕆𝕙... 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕛𝕜 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟'𝕥??"

he grinned down at me.

Namjoon: well the way you twirl your hips, it's kinda hard not to grow attached.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he shook his head popping my butt and letting me go before stepping back.

Namjoon: anyways, I came to get you because Kook's almost done cooking and he's been calling you for the last five minutes to come taste his food.

I nodded while folding the last few pieces

"oh okay. im sure he could wait a few more minutes"

Namjoon: now love.... we both know kook and a few minutes wait, is just something he doesn't do.

I turned around to reply but the door burst open and a raging kookie walked in

"KAYYYYYYYYKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! WHY WONT YOU COME TRY MY FOOD!!"

He yelled before running and tackling me.. something I've grown very accustom to now.  

"𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕖, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝟚 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤. 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟?"