9.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

I had just ended a FaceTime call with Yulus. my hair in a bonnet with chill fit on I started doing yoga... it was around 12:30pm

I was mid pose when there was a knock at my door... I froze. I just got off the phone with Yulus so I no it wasn't wasn't him. he was the only one who knew where I lived so I couldn't think of who else it would be.

walking up to the door I froze when I looked thru the peep whole saying the D-boys.

they knocked again and I heard Jk's smooth voice thru the door.

Jk: Come on Princess I know you're in there. open up.

I opened the door and both men smiled down at me before stepping inside and closing the door behind them.. I stepped back giving them space to take off their shoes.

"𝕎𝕠𝕨... 𝕦𝕙𝕙 𝕙𝕚? 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪. 𝕀𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘?"

Namjoon smiled at me... 

Namjoon: of course not Ria... I took off the rest of the day. Jk here kept whinging about wanting to be around you so we thought we'd spend the day with you before the lounge tonight. I hope that's okay? I remembered you saying you didn't have anything to do today last night during dinner

I noticed a bag in his hands

he eyed me before making the connection.

Namjoon: oh yes... we went to one of Jin's cafe and jk wanted to bring treats back for you. 

it was only then I noticed JK eyeing my outfit.

Jk: wow KK... you really fill out those leggings. 

I squealed snatching the bag from Namjoon and running to my kitchen who laughed at my attempt to get away from the conversation. 

coming back after eating one or .... maybe 3 lol of the lovely treats. I noticed the boys cuddled up on my couch watching tv.. they broke away when they saw me. 

Jk: ohh.. I'm sorry. for a moment I forgot we weren't at home.

I shook my head.

I don't mind..

they eyed me for a moment and Namjoon reached over grabbing Jk's hand pulling him back onto his chest.

Namjoon: Ria... me and Jungkook are a couple.. that doesn't bother you at all?

I shook my head going back to my yoga mat in the corner. I could feel their eyes on my back.

I continued my stretched while making conversation with them

"𝕊𝕠.... 𝕁𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕤 𝕒 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕖??"

I could hear Jk chuckle.

Jk: KK he owns half of the cafe's in the city and 3 classy dining restaurants.

"𝕆𝕙𝕙 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝, 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕞"