Hope

Jealousy overwhelmed the mayor's daughter. All she could focus on was his familiar and persuasive words and her negative emotions.

Her heart was beating fast and the room fell silent with only the sounds of high heels and fast paced breathing echoing through the room.

"I feel your pain Queen Wasp. But from now on, you'll be able to overpower those who have wronged you!" Shadowmoth's voice echoed through her head.

"I want to work with the heroes! Not overpower them! I will not give in to your ridiculous reasoning!" She yelled out.

At that point, everyone in the upper floor could hear Chloe's cries and desperation and luckily, one person finally came to the rescue. Chloe's Butler immediately showed Chloe her familiar yellow bear and it helped calm Chloe's nerves.

"Queen Wasp, with your-" Hawkmoth was quickly cut short by Chloe's voice.

"Enough! I will not give in to your akuma! I'm going to be my own Queen Bee! Without you!" Chloe yelled out in anger and desperation.

After that, Chloe could feel that she was finally free from Hawkmoth's grasp for now. A once purplish-black butterfly escaped her necklace as a pure white butterfly.

However, Chloe was far from relieved. She was still trying to comprehend what just happened earlier. And then, she fainted.

-

She finally woke up, still feeling a little dizzy. All she could hear was the ruffling sound of her blankets and the concerned voices of the hotel maids.

Once she fully opened her eyes, she was overwhelmed by the bright lights on the ceiling that surrounded her large bed. Her body was tired and her instincts were urging her to rest but her curiosity lingered.

"What happened?" She let out in an exhausted tone. The maids, finally noticing that she was awake immediately told her what happened.

"Butler Jean called us for assistance after he saw you recover from a near akuma atta-"

"Well you can go now. I would like to have some personal space after what just happened." Chloe interjected.

The maids nodded in compliance and walked out her bedroom. For a while, Chloe sat in silence. She tried to comprehend what just happened to her earlier. Suddenly the silence was interrupted by ringing coming from her phone. Noticing it was from Adrien, she quickly accepted the call.

"Hello?" Chloe asked.

"Hey I was wondering how have you been doing. I got pretty concerned when I saw the livestream on the Ladyblog." Adrien said in a concerned tone.

He knew that seeing someone be the new bee holder was hard on Chloe Bourgeois. He knew what it felt like because he also missed being Chat Noir.

"I-I just miss being Queen Bee. But after that Miracle Queen incident, it's not going to happen again..." Chloe stated in defeat. Adrien sighed, feeling empathetic towards his childhood friend.

"Chloe, you know there's always room for growth right?" Adrien stated.

"I don't know anymore. People won't forgive me for what I did." Chloe stated, feeling tears starting to form around her eyes.

"You regret what you did Chloe. And you're learning from your past mistakes! You're not irredeemable." He stated. But after that, there was only silence in the call.

"I lost everything. I lost Sabrina, my reputation, everything." She said.

"You haven't lost me Chloe. I'm your friend and I want to help you get through this." Said Adrien.

Silence filled the call. Chloe was grateful that Adrien was still with her. He refused to give up on her. "You know what, maybe you can throw that party again?" Adrien suggested.

This made the mayor's daughter think about the possibilities. "But how Adrikins? People absolutely despise me so I doubt they'll be in my party."  She stated.

"I can tell my friends to tag along!" Adrien said enthusiastically. "Marinette, Luka, Kagami, and my cousin Felix. Sounds good?" Chloe agreed hesitantly.

"Come on Chloe, they're really good friends once you get to know them! You don't have to feel forced too. We can just go get some ice-cream or-" Adrien was interrupted.

"I said I'll do it! Now, any suggestions?" Chloe interjected. For the rest of the call, the two planned out the theme of the party.

-

"Goodbye! Have a safe journey home!" Sabine exclaimed as the two secret heroes walked out the bakery. Marinette watches them leave from her balcony while she thinks of what's going to happen when she gets back to school tomorrow.

"It's crazy to think this all happened so fast Wayzz. I'm happy I'll be working with Agreste but then, I'll have to work with Lila! And now, I'm a part-time superhero!" Marinette complained as she went back inside her bedroom.

Trixx flies up to Marinette and starts a conversation with the guardian.

"Luka has a point though Marinette. I think you should start bringing a miraculous with you just in case you need it!" Trixx stated.

The rest of the kwamis nod in agreement however, Marinette has a few concerns. "But which miraculous should I use?" Marinette asks.

The kwamis immediately fly up to her in excitement and argued over which miraculous she should take. "Well this is going to take a while..." Marinette mutters under her breath.

-

"That is perfect Adrikins! I love your ideas!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Well, I'm glad that's settled. You'll get to know them well and you'll get to see they're great people!" Adrien says.

They say their goodbyes and proceed to end the call. Chloe felt grateful to have Adrien as her loyal friend. She was never really the greatest friend but now that's going to change. She was going to change for the better and finally start a new chapter in her life.

-

"And that's the end of the kwami presentation!" Said the fox kwami. Marinette was exhausted from listening to all that but she was grateful to learn more about the miraculouses.

"So what's it going to be my Queen?" Asked Pollen.

"I think I'll take the fox miraculous. I can escape dangerous situations and I'll be safer with it." The guardian states.

Suddenly, they hear loud footsteps indicating that someone was coming up to Marinette's room. The kwamis hide in their hiding spots as Tom opens the trapdoor.

"Sweetie! It's time for dinner!" Her dad exclaims.

"Cool! I'm on my way!" Marinette says, panicking and wondering about whether her dad could spot the kwamis.

Luckily, he didn't and they proceed to go downstairs and have some dinner.