His Regret

"You're leaving again mom?" Felix asks with sadness in his tone.

"I have to Felix! I'll be sending these files to the board and I'll have to look for a house for us to live in. Please understand me dear." His mother stated.

Felix felt a little disappointed by her answer but waves his mother goodbye anyway. Felix quietly goes up the stairs to his guest room and starts to reflect on what happened the past few weeks.

Saying goodbye to London was one of the hardest things he had to do. He had to let go of the house he lived in, the close friends he made, and the life he built there in general. All because his mom said they "needed to move to Paris". He couldn't quite understand her reasoning but obeyed anyway. And now that he's in Paris, despite the company he has on the outside, deep down he felt really alone. He also regretted painting his cousin as a bad person.

Felix knew that everything was forgiven. However, he'd like to go back and change his past mistakes. His harassment on a former superhero, the mean video, and the insulting.

All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door.

"Felix?" He opened his bedroom door and greeted Adrien.

"Hello. What is it?" He questioned.

"Well, Chloe is going to throw an exclusive party on Friday. And I told her that we could tag along." Adrien replied.

Felix was surprised that Chloe was actually going to throw a party. He thought about it for a while. "Who else is coming?" Felix asked.

"Luka, Kagami and Marinette. You might not know Kagami and Luka but that's alright. They're great people!"

"Fine, I'll go." Said Felix.

The two cousins wave their goodbyes and Felix closes the door to his room. Felix changes into his pajamas, then proceeds to go to bed. A notification pops up on his phone with his mother's name on it.

"I'll be home late again Felix. Sweet dreams!" Said the message. Felix turns off his phone after reading it and finally goes to sleep.

-

Felix wakes up to hear muffled speaking coming from the hallways. He could hear his mother and his uncle arguing about something. But what could it be about? Felix checks the clock, his eyes still blurry from recently waking up. It was 2:25 AM. What could they be talking about in this hour? He gets up and opens the door slightly, just enough to not alert the two.

"I'd still like to get the rings back Gabriel! They're very important to me. They've always been in our family and not the Agreste's." Amélie stated.

"These rings are in my wife's memory. I hope you understand that they're very important to me too Amélie." Gabriel argued back. Felix was curious about the importance of the rings. Suddenly, he could spot movement from a distance. His cousin was awake.

"Father? Aunt Amélie? What's going on?" Adrien questioned.

"Adrien! Go to your room. You have school tomorrow." His father demanded. Amélie looks at Adrien in deep concern leaving both the teens confused.

"Y-yes father." Said Adrien. Felix was intrigued but also concerned. Could this be why they left London? If the rings were the reason, they must have some really special value to it. But he couldn't really think about it too much. He had school tomorrow too. So he decided to go back to his bedroom and sleep.

"I'll get my answer one way or another."

-

The two boys finally wake up at the right time. They both get down for breakfast and do their normal morning routine. After that, the two got in the car to go to school.

The ride to school was silent. The sounds of tires, car horns, and street sounds were the only sounds occupying the space. Once they arrived, they were both greeted by Chloe. Or more like, Adrien was the one being greeted.

"Good morning Adrikins!" Chloe greeted.

"I got party planners to help out with the event!" She exclaimed.

"Well that's great Chloe!" Adrien replied. The mayor's daughter looks around and sees Felix.

"Oh hello Felix. Didn't really see you there!" Chloe says as she lets out a small smile. The two then proceeded to greet each other. It felt awkward to Felix but at least Chloe was starting to change.

The trio walked to the classroom and then to their proper seats.

"Hey Nino!" Adrien greeted. Nino greeted him back with a wave and they proceeded to converse.

"Where's Marinette? She's usually early nowadays but now I can't seem to find her anywhere." Adrien stated in concern.

"Why are you still friends with Marinette? Don't you think she's gone too far with Lila?" Nino questioned.

"Nino, you know I'm always trying to stay neutral when it comes to conflicts like these. Besides, there's no evidence against Lila or Marinette." Adrien replied.

Nino thought about what his blonde friend said. Now he felt a little conflicted on the Lila and Marinette situation. The two girls have been fighting for a year but not once did real and solid evidence of Marinette hurting Lila came up. He felt puzzled to say the least.

"Dude..." Nino says looking confused and surprised.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you all for a year." Adrien replied with an evident frown on his face.

Finally, Marinette arrives to class, looking different. She had baggy eyes, paler skin, messier hair, and a tired look on her face. Everyone notices this and they begin to stare at her weirdly. What was up with her? The girl quietly walked up the stairs to her desk next to Felix. Nobody said anything. It was all silence. Suddenly, Lila Rossi enters the room.

Lila looked like she'd been crying. Her cheeks were red and her eyes were still watering. And her hair was in a shorter hairstyle.

"How could you do this to me Marinette?!" Lila said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What happened Lila?" Alya questioned in concern. Marinette rolls her eyes as Lila began to speak.

"M-Marinette cut my hair! While I was in the bathroom!" The whole class gasps in shock.

"Did you do this because I'm now modeling for the Agreste brand Marinette? I don't understand!"  Lila added.

Marinette stood up from her seat, and walked down the stairs.

"That's it! I've had enough of you!"