Breakfast

"W-what?! Oh I mean— Adrien?!" She yelled out.

Adrien lets out a soft yet mischievous giggle.

"Have you been awake this whole time?" Felix questioned.

"Actually, yes I have been awake this whole time. I just didn't want to disturb you guys." Adrien says, raising both his hands like he'd been caught.

"I'm sorry about the makeup wipes Adrien!" Marinette managed to say out loud.

"Oh no, I don't mind really. Nathalie has a lot of them ready to go." He answers.

Felix uncontrollably yawns and stretches his arms, feeling exhausted. The tiredness was taking control of him and Adrien started to notice.

"Both of you should really go back to bed. It seemed like you guys spent a long time there." Adrien suggested.

"Oh no, were fine! I mean- I'm fine! Maybe Felix needs some sleep? Yeah! You should go to bed." Marinette says as she gently pushes Felix to his sleeping area.

Felix gives her a suspicious stare, noticing her intentions but decides to go along with it anyway.

"Yes I should to get some needed rest. You both should talk to each other while I relax and quietly sleep in my mattress." Felix responds with sarcasm, a little annoyed but somewhat amused by Marinette's desperation. Marinette gives Felix a nervous smile.

"Yeah you should go get some rest Felix. You don't seem tired Marinette, do you mind if we have a chat?" Adrien says. Marinette was wide-eyed, curious yet nervous on what kind of discussion they'd have.

"Y-yeah sounds great!" Marinette responds awkwardly.

Both of them say their goodbyes to Felix as they head out of the room and onto a more secluded area of the hotel: The roof. That left Felix alone with his thoughts.

Felix lies down in exhaustion. However before he could go back to sleep, his thoughts came flooding in.

"What does Marinette think of me now?" He thought to himself.

It had only been a couple days yet somehow, a friendship grew between them. He hates to admit it but, she's the closest friend he has in Paris. What if her impression of him became tainted? Eventually, he dozes off and sleeps.

-

"So, what did you uh- want to talk about?" Marinette asks, awkwardly smiling.

"I don't want to waste your time so I'll try to get straight to the point." He says, scratching his head. Adrien breaks off eye contact to look at the peaceful view on the roof, hoping the scenery would calm his nerves.

"Mhm?" Marinette says in excitement and nervousness. Adrien finally looks at her, determined.

"Okay so, please excuse me if I'm jumping to conclusions but... do you like my cousin?" He asks.

The question catches Marinette off guard and her jaw slightly drops.

"Listen, I know it's been a few days and all that but you both seem to be really comfortable with each other and especially Felix. I don't think I've seen him like that before." Adrien adds. Making Marinette look slightly red on the face.

"Me? Felix?" She says, crossing her arms.

Marinette was about to respond, but she pauses. If she tells him she doesn't like Felix, depending on the wording it could sound rude or he'd probably ask her who she actually likes and Marinette would probably act like a mess. However, if she does say she likes Felix then maybe it could take the suspicion off of her crush on Adrien. But what if he tells Felix?