{The Guardians}

There were four guardians each in there respective territories each one having raised a child of there own. They lived among each other not bothering the other and not letting their children venture into the fog that had covered their respective areas. Anyone who ventured got lost through the thickness of it because of there greed for power and fame. The story of the guardians has now begun.

{The Guardian flower}

"Yuya" a girl with pink hair called out as she looked frantically around for a young boy. She heard his small giggles as a smile appeared on her face turning to the laughter having an idea "oh where did my little boy go i wonder?"

A tomato haired young boy hid in a rose bush looking through the little bush opening at his mother. He loved playing hide and seek with her and other games it was fun since no one ever came to the garden they lived in. He saw her walk past the bush as he smiled staying well hidden.. or so he thought as he was pulled out in his mothers arms as he puffed his cheeks.

"No fair mom" he whined as his mother chuckled letting him down while ruffling his hair a bit. He was becoming quite the handful for her but she managed while attending the garden. He was her bundle of joy and he was very adorable when he played a lot.

"Yuya mommy found u fair and square" she said smiling softly as her son puffed his cheeks out. It only made her giggle as she then looked afar as he looked at his mothers worried face taking her hand "yuya go inside"

"Why mommy whats wrong?" He asked looking at her. Was someone coming no one knew of this forest it was just them two that resided here. His mother only kneeled down smiling as she pat his little head.

"Mommy has to deal with something oki" she said softly leading him in the little house they shared. Yuya watched as she shut the door leaving him standing there with a puzzled look. He went to the shelf dragging a chair over and looking over but flowers had blocked it out, but he could still hear his mother. "Leave at once this place is for no human to trespass on howd u find this place!"

"We just happen to walk here we were walking through fog were looking for a child" another voice said that yuya didn't recognize. He couldn't hear his mother at all she mustve been thinking about what to say to them. Where these people looking for him? If so why?

"Theres no child here now leave" she said hands in front of her. Why did humans come all the way out here walk through her fog just to find yuya. She was not only his mother, but his Guardian as well and there was no way she was handing him over. "Never show urselves here again the exit to the village is left"

The group just looked at each other as they then started leaving as she watch them disappear into the fog. A sigh left her lips as she rushed to the house walking in as yuya hugged her happily as she smiled.

"Mommy what happened?" He asked, she looked at her son with a sorrowful look. She didn't want her son to be involved in all this. He was too precious and innocent and the humans were just greedy for her precious son. "Mommy?"

"Nothing sweetie how about some dinner" she said softly with a smile as she saw her son smile and run around happily. Seeing his innocents was heartwarming for her as she went to the kitchen and little yuya followed right behind.

{The Guardian luna}

A blue haired girl walked around her moonlight yard looking for a certain bunny headed boy. She scoffed a bit as she looked over to the bushes until seeing him in the tree as a sigh left her lips. "Yuri what are u doing up there?"

"Mommy i was looking at the moon" he said smiling softly. She smiled a bit before raising her hands to him as he climbed down the tree and ran into her arms. He may be a little mischievous but he was her little moonlight. "Mommy want moonlight cake"