2

The bunny headed boy walked on his way home down the side walk as he was thinking about his mother. The last time he saw her was when he wanted to explore a little bit of the human villages that were just outside the fog of his home. But when he had returned his mother was nowhere to be seen.

He sighed and walked along noticing another boy around his age walking along ahead on their phone with a wolf by him. He questioned it a bit but he never went up to them because he was always cautious of his surroundings.

He walked past never realizing that he too was also like him searching for their mother as well. He yawned a bit and walked up the steps of his apartment as he took his key out and unlocked the door walking in.

"A long day wonder where mother went" he said to himself as he took his shoes off setting them aside. He fully walked in and took a few stones out as he laid them out on the floor.

He then grabbed a map and laid it out carefully as he took the stones laying them each on a different part of the map thinking of what to do next. He put a finger to his chin thinking as he laid his finger along the paper guiding it along.

"Maybe i can check over here next it's another possible place to look" he said to himself before thinking. He was running out of places to look until he felt another chill down his spine and he shook it off and continued looking at the map. His possibilities were running low and he was going down hill with the possibility that his mother could be gone forever.

He didn't want to think that as he put the rocks away and put the map away as well as he got ready for bed. Tomorrow he was going to look again and hope that he can find her and maybe ask why she disappeared from their home. He got into his bedroom and got into his pajamas and then started getting into bed looking at the moon as he remembered looking at it when he was a kid back when his mother was still around.

Outside during the night several black cars were stationed around and looking around on scout for the final child as they were using binoculars to look around. They were losing hope throughout the night as they looked at the list of kids they had already identified. But they couldn't just make their move on getting them until they identified the last one just as the boss said.

"anything yet?" his partner asked looking at him

"no this is harder than we thought if only we had more intel on the kid" he said back putting the clipboard in his glove compartment

"well we only know that his mother was a woman in a moon type of plain so this has to be the time that we at least see the kid" he said looking out the window

They sighed as the one with the binoculars had looked back out the window and was scouting out to see  if the kid was coming out or anything. Throughout the night they didn't get anything not even a single person came out through the night as they were running out of ideas on what to do next.

The next morning as the sun was at its highest peak yuya a worker at the flower shop was watering flowers as a boy with a wolf had walked in and was looking around while he had walked to him as was looking at some flowers on display.

"hey how can i help u?" he asked with a smile

"oh i just came to see what flowers u had is all" he said looking around

"oh well we have a lot on display we have these here that are nice and good for house decor and some here that are good for a garden display" he said pointing out some of the flowers

"well can i get those light purple flowers over there they can be perfect for my mothers garden" he said pointing at the flowers on the shelf

Yuya smiled and took the flowers as he went to the cashier and started scanning it as the boy was walking to him with his wolf traveling along by him and sitting by him. He looked over at the wolf and smiled seeing how attached he was to him.