1

*Nightshipping wanted another part so here it is enjoy*

A spiky haired teen walked down the sidewalk as he yawned his wolf nuzzling his leg. He smiled and petted him as he let out a soft growl his ears flickering a bit as he moved his hand away taking his phone out. He didn't know where else to check for his mother who had disappeared a long time ago.

"Where u think we should check next?" He asked looking at his wolf. All he did was tilt his head as if not knowing where to look next. He sighed looking at the map, he had almost checked everywhere but had no leads yet. "Where would mother have gone?"

His wolf howled a bit as he put his phone away and walked ahead. He had skipped breakfast to go searching again but he knew if his mother was still around shed scold him for not eating. Walking down the sidewalk a few people were whispering among each other.

He knew what they were whispering about he had kuro next to him. He was a wolf after all and he was his most favorite from his mothers land but everytime someone tried getting close to him he'd growl at them. So now everyone avoided him which he didn't mind at all it didn't bother him his mother always told him about bad people. He then remembered as a kid people had showed up in his mothers territory and she hid him to keep him safe. Hearing his wolf growl a bit nudging his leg he broke out of thought looking at his wolf as he smiled petting him.

Ignoring the whispers he then continued walking down the sidewalk taking his phone out and looking at the map he had opened. He started thinking about where to look next as his wolf sat by him tail wagging a bit. In a black limousine the passanger seat window was rolled down as a man in a suit was spying on him.

"U sure thats one we cant be sure" the one in the driver seat said looking at the boy while looking at the clipboard he held. They had identified two of the four children so far, but the other two were mysteries as the guy sat next to him pulled his binoculars out spying on him. "Hey im talking to u man!"

"Yes it is he keeps talking to that wolf constantly man and the wolf responds back as if knowing what his saying" he said spying on the boy as he had started to talk to the wolf again. He couldn't hear what he was saying to the wolf but he saw as the wolf howled a bit in response. He then heard his partner sigh as he dropped the binoculars looking at him. "What dont believe me?"

"U can train a wolf as u train a dog we aren't sure" he said not believing a word he said. His partner only grumpled as he went to spy on the boy again. He then noticed the wolf had looked over to where they were as he rolled the window up quick staying still. The young spiky hair teen tapped his phone screen looking for a place to eat at as his wolf then started growling out of no where.

He looked at him as his hairs were sticking up facing the other side of the road. Looking where his eyes were directed at he saw a black limousine with its windows rolled up. He looked at his wolf once more petting him to calm him down but it didn't look like it was working at all. "Kuro relax its oki"

No matter how much he petted him his wolf kept growling dangerously at the limousine. He had never seen his wolf growl this much before or look so menacing before. The wolf's teeth were now showing while in the limousine the two men were staying still while trying to get their radio.

"We've might've found another" one said trying to stay as still as possible. The other saw as the wolf was still growling in their direction as they waited for a response on their radio. "Find out"

"Start the car hurry" his partner said as the car started up and they began to drive off. The wolf growled and chased after it as the young teen panicked running after him putting his phone away in the process. He didn't know what was wrong with kuro were there people in the limousine that were dangerous.

"Kuro!" He called out running after him he couldn't keep up as he stopped panting leaning down with his hands on his knees. A few birds flew down as they chirped a bit getting his attention as he looked up seeing them on the wires. "Lead me to kuro"

The birds chirped in response as they flew off ahead as he followed quickly down the sidewalk. After a few minutes of running the birds chirped flying down on a building as he grew wide eyed seeing his wolf on the ground with several blood spots on his body. He quickly ran to him holding him as he panicked his wolf whimpering.

"Kuro hang on... dont go.." he panicked looking around he had to make sure no one was around in order to do this. He quickly put his hand on the bloody wound of his wolf as a small light was formed with the bullets floating out and his wound healing. He smiled as his wolf jumped on him tail wagging licking his face as he laughed a bit. "Kuro Don't go off again oki" he laughed as his wolf Continued to lick his face tail wagging happily.

He didn't even notice that the black limousine that was hidden right ahead saw everything. They both nodded to each other as they pulled a clipboard out and marked his name on it. Now they identified three of the four just one more and theyd be able to go with their plan. But the last one was going to be hard to find considering how hard it was to find the three they had found.

-Subject name identification

° Yuya √

  ·whereabouts: near the flower shop living at a apartment complex

  ·abilities: flower growth, environmental healing, others unknown

° Yugo √

  ·whereabouts: working at a cafe shop downtown of the city living in a small house

  ·abilities: sensing danger, weather control, others unknown

° Yuto √

  ·whereabouts: just seen at the sidewalk of town living unknown

  ·abilities: healing, speaking to animals, others unknown

"The last one will be a hard one to find" one of them said looking over the papers of teens they had listed. The other nodded as well they didn't know what the fourth one looked like nor did they know when and where to find him. "If i remember correctly our Intel that had went there a long time ago actually said the mother was in a moon like place"

"We have to wait till midnight?" The other asked as his partner shrugged looking at the list. They both knew this was going to be a hard one to find if they didn't find the last one it'll be their heads. "Well lets wait till midnight"

A bunny headed boy ate a piece of cake as he had a little shiver go down his spine. He was not liking that feeling that went down his spine as he finished the rest of his cake before leaving a tip on the table getting up. It had a taste that was the same to his mothers moonlight cake he had as a kid. "Thxs for the cake it was really good"

"Of course come again when u want" a blue and yellow haired boy said seeing him off. The two had never realized that they were both the same type that grew up with a mother that was their guardians. They waved each other off and the men that were looking for him never knew he was just under their noses the entire time. What was the plan they had for the four teenagers and what were their intentions?

**well im ending it here hope yall enjoyed until next time bye**