3

The man adjusted his suit as he looked at the time he figured he had enough time to question one more. And having a flow of energy go through his body was something he liked. But he didn't understand how the boy didn't know of the one they needed.

"I'll question the blue one next i have enough time" he said looking at yugo

"Alright sir but-"

"I'll be alright i did get a little boost" he said walking to the door

Yugo looked around as he heard the door opened and turned to see who came in. He saw a man walks in and sit in front of him as he was getting a bad feeling a very bad feeling as he tried getting away.

"Don't bother u can't get out of those restraints" he said relaxing "i have a few questions for u"

"I don't know who u are and i don't know what u want" he said looking at him

"Hm if memory serves ur mother is guardian wind" he said with a smile

He stiffened a bit at that how? How did he know what he was it wasn't possible. Especially when he showed no signs of what he was able to do. He saw him laugh a bit and take a drink offering him a glass and he tried backing away.

"Well" he said drinking it and relaxing "ur reaction is all i need so I'm looking for a boy just like u his mother was a guardian as well just like ur mother"

"I don't know who ur talking about" he said frightened now he didn't understand how this man knew about him. Or his mother and what his mother was but he had to get away somehow and someway.

"Tell me why did ur mother decide not to tell u of other children like u" he said relaxing "did she just not have faith that u could understand"

"Don't speak of mother that way!" He yelled clenching the chair arms

"Ah ur mother is ur weak point do u know where the boy is?" He said looking at him

"No i don't.. i can't stand people talking to my mom that way.." he said growing angry

This one was the same he didn't know who he was talking about. Did the mothers prevent them from meeting each other to prevent this? Either way he had to find that final one or his plans won't come together.

He sighed getting up and adjusting his suit and yugo watched as he grabbed his chin. He watched as he was going close too close his eyes growing wide as he Remembered what his mother said.

-flashback-

"Yugo dear come here" his mother said sitting on the hill as the wind blew gently

Little yugo ran up the hill and hugged his mother as she smiled and he nuzzled into her arms. She smiled holding his stroking his hair as he smiled looking up at her.

"Ur warm mom" he said smiling

"Ur too sweet yugo" she said kissing his head

He smiled nuzzling her as the wind blew gently and he got comfortable and she smiled holding him. She then gently patted his head as he looked up at her as she had a worried look now.

"Mom?" He said softly

"Yugo listen closely as a child with special gifts and powers u mustn't let anyone ever kiss ur lips" she said softly

"Why mommy? Is it bad?" He asked with a question look

"Yes very bad a lot of bad people always want powers beyond their wildest dreams if someone ever attempts to kiss u don't let them ever" she said stroking his cheek

"Oki mommy" he said nuzzling her

-flashback ends-

"NO STAY AWAY!" He yelled a gust of wind blowing him back

The man stood his ground looking at him as he was breathing heavily. He was surprised this one pushed him back with wind makes sense now. The other one didn't do so because he didn't have any animals around but this one had wind.

He adjusted his suit once again as he was going to test this once again by walking to him until a gust of wind blew him back again. He looked around the boy wasn't there anymore as the door opened.

"Sir the other two aren't in the rooms" the man said

"I see the mothers they interfered" he said fixing his hair

Yuri walked down the sidewalk until something pulled him into an alley as he jumped a bit looking about to attack. Until he recognized the face it was his mother tears swelled in his eyes as he hugged her.

She smiled holding him stroking his hair as he was hugging her tightly thinking it was dream. But it wasn't his mother was actually here in person and he wasn't dreaming.

"Mom where did u go.. i looked everywhere for u.." he said tears streaming down his cheeks

"Oh yuri i can't be with u forever" she said lifting his head up gently whipping the tears away "after all I'm dying yuri my powers are going to u each and everyday that's why i disappeared"

"Then i don't want them i don't want u to go mom!" He cried

He felt her pull him into another hug as he gasped as he cried into her shoulder. He could feel her fingers go through his hair as he hugged her closely and tightly.

"Mom Plz don't go" he said in hiccups and tears

"Yuri u have to be strong" she said holding him "ur a special child u have ur own abilities and u have mine"

"But.. mom u've always been with me.. i can't live without u ur all i have.." he cried looking at her

"Ur not alone anymore there are others like u i think it's time u meet them" she said smiling as she started fading with sparkles surrounding her

"Mom.." he cried

"U have to be strong yuri work with the others and bring down the evil wanting the power of the Guardians" she said fading "and from getting ur powers be strong my boy"

"Mom..Plz don't go.. " he cried reaching out

But she had already faded by the time he had grabbed hold of her as he fell to his knees crying he finally got to see his mother again. And she had faded right in front of him the moment he saw her. He saw a scarf left behind as he picked it up.

It was his mothers scarf as he rubbed the tears away and put the scarf on as he got up. If there was others like him he had to find them and make his mother proud of him. He had to find a way even though it hurt him to go on without her he moved forward.

Celina smiled from above the sky as she faded once again the last of her powers now infused with her son. She was proud of him and of the man he had become.

"Move forward Yuri"

**well I'm ending it here hope yall enjoyed until next time bye**