Chapter Four

After discussing the construction work for the villa with the Butler.

Tessia and I decided to go to the city to go shopping and sightseeing since we would be leaving for the Duchy soon.

We headed to the most popular boutique around.

As we entered, the owner bowed her flushed face and greeted Tessia.

"Welcome Duchess and Lady Aelia."

Tessia just nodded and walked past her, I silently followed after her since I had gotten used to her behaviour around others.

"Bring out your newest catalogue"
Instructed the silver-haired lady wearing a silky black off-shoulder dress.

"Of course!!"
Said the owner passionately.

Witnessing the Duchess like this makes it hard to believe she turns into a soft golden retriever around her daughters.

The owner entered with two of the most trending catalogues this season.

"Lia, what do you think about this one?"
She asked me with her head tilted.

"Hmm, it doesn't quite suit my style who's it for?"
I asked back sitting on the couch next to Tessia.

"I was thinking of getting it for the youngest since we've left her alone for quite some time."

Ahh, she's talking about Aelia's sister.

It's true that we left for a while since I haven't even met her yet.

I really didn't know about her since she was rarely mentioned in the novel.

Heck, her name wasn't even known to the readers, Thus everyone referred to her as Aelia's sister or the silver haired one. Pitiful isn't it?

I for one didn't really pay attention to her much in the novel but Aelia's memories helped me quite a bit in learning more about her.

I was a bit worried about her since I thought Aelia would be a flawed sister because of her role as a villainess but surprisingly she and her sister got along quite well.

That was until her obsession with the prince started and she began neglecting her sister.

"Ah if it's for her I think she'll like it "
I said casually even though I didn't have a clue about her preferences.

"Rightt?! I knew you would agree."
Said the Duchess whilst humming with a smile on her face.

We chose more clothing for both the duchess and I.  

I then told Nora to inform the owner to send everything to the estate we were staying at now.

We left the building and went sightseeing around the city.

Tessia looked at her pocket watch and said.

"Ahh I'm sorry Lia I have to leave for an important meeting  now, you can stay a bit longer if you would like though."

I nodded and then replied.

"It's okay you should go, I still have Clora and Nora with me."

She looked at me with a sullen gaze and waved before getting into the carriage leaving the three of us standing there looking until her carriage turned into a black dot.

"My lady where do you want to go to?" said Nora.

"Kebab skewers"
I said with a straight face.

The twins looked perplexed and tilted their heads.