Chapter Eleven

"You're a transmigrator from earth am I right?"
He asked, still holding the item in his hand.

"Yes, by my guess we're in the same situation."
I answered still staring at what was in his hand.

"Name, age, country, and how you died."
He asked nonchalantly.

"Why do you need this much personal information, Is this an investigation or something, don't tell me you were a detective in your past life."

"Do you want the manga or not."
I grunted as he continuously waved it in my face.

"Loréal Hampshire,19, England, and I got hit by a truck."

"I've answered your questions, now keep your promise."

"Aren't you curious about me?"
His smirk was captivating.

"No-not at all, as they say, curiosity killed the cat and I'm not willing to add another death flag to my already unstable future. You should know what I'm talking about if you read the novel."

I'm not going to be deceived by his good looks.

"Tch.. here take it."
After letting out a sigh he finally handed me my long-awaited reward.

Without hesitation, I snatched it from him and quickly flipped through it.

"By the way where did you get-.....huh?"
As I raised my head he was already gone.

"My lady are you alright?
What happened? You were taking too long so we got worried."

"I'm fine, let's head back now."
We then joined the group and went back to the mansion.

The pale silver crescent moon shone its bright light through the fancy glass window in the bathhouse

I soaked myself in the warm pearly milk bath with golden rose petals while looking at the tiny stars in the sky through the transparent crystalline roof.

'The bathhouse on the fifth floor truly is the best.'
I thought to myself as I closed my eyes and relaxed my tensed body.

After my calming bath, I quickly dried my hair with a mana-towelette, one of Tessia's newest creations.

I then fell on the bed and took out my prized possession from the spatial ring.

"Sigh why do seven chapters feel soo short?!"
Closing the manga I put it back in the ring and fell deep into thought.

Will he come back?
Having someone who is in the same situation as me doesn't seem that bad. Plus he seems to still have a connection to our world, so it wouldn't hurt if I met him just once more.

Of course, because I want more volumes of the manga, it's not like I want to see his handsome face again.

I finally closed my eyelids and fell into a deep slumber.