Acp Andy shaw

Four weeks have passed since four respected gynecologists were brutally murdered.  Behind these horrific unspeakable murders are  a group of psychopathic serial killers.  Will Special Officer ACP Andy Shaw and his team be able to stop these killings?  Or will the killers escape justice and the problem will continue?

senior inspector vikrant singh reporting sir", Andy shakes hands with him and introduces the lady along with him. "She is Meena Chandrachud and she'll be incharge of the forensic lab."  Shaking hands with her, SI Vikrant took them to the car. And soon they were headed to the headquarters.

Andy asks his junior, "So any new case?" "Yes sir. A new case has been transferred to Crime Branch, just before I left the Head Quarters. I have instructed Inspector Anvesha to collect all the information about it."

As soon as they reached the Head Quarters, Meena went away to take charge of the Forensic Lab, while Andy and Vikrant reached the conference room where a lady police officer was waiting for them.  "Inspector Anvesha reporting Sir," said the lady officer. Abhijeet nodded at her and said, "Brief me of this new case. I hope you have all the information ready?" Anvesha nodded and began speaking, "The first murder took place on 3rd May, 2021. Dr Ranjit Verma. A gynecologist. He was found dead in his private clinic by his helper, Raju." Saying so, Almas stuck the picture of the victim and the witness on the board.   "Second murder took place on 10th May, 2021. Dr. Jennifer D'Souza. Again a gynecologist. She was found dead in her cabin in Government Hospital by wardboy, Anuj Shukla." Sticking up their pictures, the lady cop told her seniors about the two other victims, Dr Karan Sharma and Dr Sheena Mishra. Their bodies were discovered in their private clinics by their helpers Umar Khan and Vihaan Srivastava, respectively.  Andy nodded appreciatively at Anvesha. She smiled and continued, "Sir, all are victims are doctors, gynecologists to be specific. They were all killed in their clinics or cabin, as in the case of Dr D'Souza." Vikrant, who was a mute spectator till now, spoke, "There is one more thing in common. They were all killed on Wednesday. 15th May, 22nd May, 17th May and then 24th May."  "What was the modus operandi?" asked the ACP. "They were all stabbed multiple times. Though no one heard them screaming. I have asked that the corpse of Dr Sheena Mishra be sent to our Forensic Lab," said Anvesha. Andy nodded. He looked at the board carefully and said, "Call these four witnesses here for interrogation. And remember we don't have much time. We will start our investigation from scratch." The junior officers nodded.

Thursday, 4 PM  Crime Branch, Delhi  Four terrified men sat in the interrogation room of Crime Branch. Fear clearly written on their face, they looked at the two officers sitting in front of them. "What have we done, sir?" asked Vihaan Srivastava, one of the four men. The other three, Raju, Anuj Shukla and Umar Khan, nodded. Vikrant, who was sitting in front of them, asked in an intimidating voice, "What had happened on the day of murder?" The men looked at each other and sighed. They had already been questioned by the local police. But they did not dare to say this to the stern looking officers.

Anuj was the first one to speak, "Sir, Dr D'Souza was in his cabin when two ladies went inside. They had appointment. After sometime, there was a power cut, only in that area of the hospital, for ten minutes. Then nothing happened. After an hour, I went inside Dr. D'Souza's cabin and found him dead." As he stopped speaking, the ACP looked at the other three. Vihaan spoke, "Same happened with Dr Sheena also." The other too also confirmed the same.   Arjun placed eight sketches in front of them, two in front of each men. Umar spoke first, "Yes sir, they were the husband-wife who came to meet Dr Sharma." "And they were the two ladies who had come to meet Dr D'Souza," said Anuj. Vihaan looked at the sketches in front of him and said, "Yes Sir. These two had come to meet Dr Sheena. They were mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. The old lady was continuously scolding her daughter-in-law." "Sir, these two were husband and wife," said Raju. Andy nodded and then asked them, "Do you all recognize any one else, except the two whose sketches you have identified?" The men shook their head in no. "You all can leave but don't leave the city till the case is solved," said the ACP.  Conference Room, 6 PM  Anvesha had stuck the sketches on the boards under the suspect list. "Sir I have instructed the local police stations, check points, bus, railways and airport authorities to inform us if any of them is found." Abhijeet nodded and said, "Four murders and eight suspects to begin with. And we have no information about them." He looked at Vikraant. "No sir. I have checked our criminal database but....," said Arjun.   Suddenly Anvesha said, "Sir, they can be contract killers. We don't have much information about them." Abhijeet kept looking at the sketches and then spoke, "Looking at the pattern of murders, it does not seem so but we should not ignore anything." "Sir, there is a Vikram Bhai here in Delhi. He is known as the head of all contract killers. Many operations have been planned against him. But all of them have failed. We have his sketch and his location but of no use. He always knows," said Arjun.  "Then it is time to meet him," said the ACP. The two officers looked at him aghast. Abhijeet smirked at them. "Don't worry. Nothing will go wrong this time. Vikrant and Anvesha, you have five hours. Activate your most trusted informers. Get confirmed location of this Vikram. And prepare a team. And backup. But no one should know the purpose. Someone from the police force is helping him. Carry a network jammer with you. And your team will not have permission to contact anyone. Vikrant, you will head this mission. Inform me when you are ready."  The Senior Inspector nodded his head at his senior and left the room, gesturing Anvesha to follow him. Almas nodded but before leaving, she asked the ACP, "Sir, why do I feel that your plan is more than what you have told us?" Andy chuckled and said, "Because you are a good police officer."