IMAGINE 1: Meeting the mortal

A vampire of the crimson moon, and the human of the blue moon.
What peculiar combination isn't it?

Vanitas (Vanitas no Carte)

~~

I passed through the curtains to be met with colorful clothing, faces, and identities covered with masks. Walking, dancing, circling the floor for the masquerade occasion. And when most females wear gowns and fancy dresses, I wore something akin to a male nobility.

No skirt nor dress to be seen but black dress pants to partner with an unbuttoned white long suit coat imprinted with a golden pattern of a phoenix right around the left shoulder. And an emerald-colored corset vest on top of a clean, white-sleeved shirt with ruffles to compliment my figure.

I wore a white, gold, and red fox mask that covered half of my face from the crowd with a string of silver chain connected from under the left eye to the left ear side.

I didn't hear the clank of my boots on the ground as I paid attention to my surroundings. Vampires in fancy clothing and suits. Twirling their maiden with a gentle touch of their hand.

All of them are vampires.

All but one.

My eye caught a glance of a family talking to a gentleman who made a rose appear on his hand and handed it over to the young lady.

"Woahh... That's amazing! Thank you!!" She said

The person in mullet replied with a small smile and stood up on his feet when I noticed a fairly tall lad with white locks complimenting his dark skin, walking over to the said person

A friend? A foe? An acquaintance? I began questioning his intentions.

But my suspicions were soon confirmed when he playfully dragged the man away grumpily.

I smirked and walked towards the pair, surely this will be entertaining. In a swift motion, I pried off the hand gripping the person in black mullet like a cat and twirled the dark-skinned gentleman, catching him in an introduction dancing posture.

He widened his eyes in surprise and the black-haired guy sat dumbfounded on the floor. I quickly bowed in front of the dark-skinned male and took his hand in mine in a polite gesture.

"I apologize for my rough gestures, Monsieur Noé Archiviste." I looked up at him as he was taken aback by my sudden gesture "You know me."

I nodded, having a tighter but gentle grip on the edge of his fingers "Oh yes, I know my persons."

My eyes darted to the side, an attempt to glance at his friend "But if you'll excuse me.." I kissed the back of his hand and he took a step back with a slight blush of surprise and I let his hand slip through my fingers

I took a step back and pulled the mullet-haired male up to his feet and twirled him until we positioned in another posture with his hand on my shoulder and mine on his waist "I'll be burrowing your friend for a dance."

Two of them looked dumbfounded as I dragged my escort away- oh

Now that I think of it, I look more like an escort than him..

I brought him to the dance floor and he just laughed at my antics while trying to sway along with me "That was certainly a roundabout way to invite someone for a dance."

He suddenly gloomed "And why would you ask him anyway? Don't you think you should be asking for my permission?" He mumbled enough for me to hear