IMAGINE 2: Be quiet~

A pleasant encounter, an unexpected situation, a profound thrill.
Things would be quite amusing if you found someone to play with.

Vanitas (Vanitas no Carte)

~~

I walked through hidden grounds with no signs of people crawling on each corner nor to fill the void with chatters. I wandered with the goal of finding any form of entertainment. The events around here were getting boring, I even left my meeting in the middle of it...

I sighed and hung my head low when I didn't have any luck in keeping my boredom at bay. My legs walked forward with my hands clasped together behind my back. My hair tied up in a messy style of a ponytail to widen my view in case I encounter the presence of foes.

I stealthily roamed the halls with draped curtains to hide its plain interior. My boots didn't make a single sound clanking the floor but they stopped when I saw a familiar face "Isn't that Monsier Noe-"

A hand wrapped itself on my wrist and pulled me down to cover my mouth "Shhhh!!" the person said.

I was met with lightning blue hues that captivated my gaze the first time I saw them. I smirked from under his palm and gently removed it, remaining silent.

I huddled closer and positioned myself beside his head "I didn't think I would be lucky to see you this soon Vanitas~" I whispered in his ear.

His breath threatened to hitch as he slowly glanced at me from the corner of his eyes. My cheek accidentally came in contact with his to which he almost yelped but I covered his mouth with my gloved hand.

I looked at him dead in the eye and placed a finger on my lips "Shhhh...." I mocked.

He glared and slightly chuckled at my antics before prying my hand off, continuing to listen in on Noe and his childhood friend, Domi, 's conversation.

I carefully made myself comfortable beside him "I didn't expect you to be so into others' business dear human.." I gave him a smug look.

He grinned "Since Noe will be my partner in crime from now, why miss the opportunity on getting to know him better?"

I sweatdropped a bit "Well, if that's what you call getting to know him better..."

The atmosphere remained silent for a moment and I could hear the other party's discussion but I didn't mind that. I had no interest in them anyways.

I turned my head to observe the eavesdropping jerk and my eyes landed on his hair. The mullet style really suits him. He really does have long hair..

His dark locks grazed over his jawline, down to his neck.

Neck.

I contemplated the bizarre idea that came rushing in my skull and decided to just go with it, give it a try. My fingers softly hovered above his neck and he had to cover his mouth to suppress his surprised gasp.

A finger traced his arteries down to his collarbone and I slowly pulled the loose clothing to the side, revealing his shoulder. He tried to warn me to stop through a glare but I was busy examining his fair skin to notice his warning.

"Say, Vanitas,," his name rolled on my tongue in a whisper as he focused on the warm breath hitting his bare skin.

I buried my head on his shoulder and felt closer to his blood than ever, subtle movements making his pulse spike up as I ask his permission

"Can I have a taste of your blood?"

His eyes warily darted to my figure and his hand hovered over the book "No."