IMAGINE 7: That's bad kitten~

I'm the only one who can see
The prettiest view next to me.

Character: Bakugou Katsuki (BNHA)

Notes: Smut, Pegging, Overstim, FemDom!Reader, Sub!Katsuki

I stared at the quietly sleeping blonde next to me, I observed his features and damn was he cute when he shuts the fxck up.

I woke up again in the middle of my sleep. My insomnia haven't been getting any better and of course, Katsuki knows this. He was used to my messed up sleeping pattern and accompanies me through the night. Although, it just consists him being drowsy all night or just cuddling me, sleeping.

I felt bad about dragging him into this but he insisted, especially now that we're dating for several months.

I climbed on top of his unmoving figure and planted a soft peck on his lips.

He didn't wake up.

I continued giving him kisses on his cheek, his jawline, neck and by the ear. I brushed his blonde locks that intertwines with my fingers and his eyes fluttered open. I continued nibbling in his ear and he heaved out a breath from the contact now that he's conscious "What are you doing?" he glanced at me, moving his head to the side

We locked eyes for a while with no words exchanged from one another. After our longing gazes, I gave him a soft smooch and held him by the neck gently and his eyes closed, feeling the warmth of my body on top of his.

One thing that I found really special is that I get to see different sides of him that others don't. I'm the only one who gets to witness his soft side, experience his cuddly and needy state, and of course, the spicy expressions that he makes when I make love to him.

I separated from the kiss and my pale white locks slid down but he tucked it back behind my ear and caressed my cheek. I leaned into the touch, loving the contact of the same rough palm that spars and fires me up during training.

I grabbed his hand and went back to kissing him, leading his hand over to my waist for him to hold. The kiss went deeper as I inserted a tongue amidst it and he complied, kissing me back. The soft and loving kiss that we shared turned into a steamy make out session while our tongues danced in harmony with a pleasant tune erupting from the back of his throat.

We separated to catch our breaths but no longer that a few seconds, we caught each other's lips once again and devoured into our hungry desire.

I pinned both of his wrists beside his head and my knee snaked its way onto his clothed crotch, rubbing it sensually. He gasped and his back arched from the sudden contact, trying to break free from my grasp and a moan erupted from his chest which made me more inclined to feel him.

He panted through the kisses and growls were soon heard from him but I interrupted him every time by catching his mouth with mine. Moans of whimpers were uncontrollably let out followed by a growl, desiring for more and more. I separated from the kiss and he grunted followed by panting as I didn't stop my knee from rubbing against him.

I went beside his ear and whispered "You shouldn't growl at me kitten..."

"That's bad~"

He closed his eyes and heaved out a shaky breath, turned on by my choice of words. He was really feeling it now.

I gave him one last sloppy kiss and lowered my self to the hem of his pants with a visible bulge welcoming me. I laid my cheek, rubbing on it and looked up at him and he threw his head back from the sensual image and bit his lips to suppress the moans that were coming out which failed him when whimpers were heard and out into the open.