IMAGINE 15: Continue.

Character: Lead (Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun)

Note: Distracting your gamer bf, making out

~~~~~~~

Ah. This is boring.

Roving your eyes around the dull area was slowly getting tiring in hopes of miraculously finding something that could actually entertain you. The least you could hear was a few variations of familiar voices along with your partner who was sitting on the floor-desk beside the bed.

Lead was playing this new multiplayer shooting game with some of the misfit class whilst on call. Hearing their outbursts and side comments didn't really intrigue you much yet you didn't pay it any mind.

Alice is busy, Iruma is on a trip, you could opt to experiment with some devi-alchemy, but you were too lazy to do so. It would take quite an effort and some time to gather ingredients and materials to actually start experimenting so the thought was disregarded. There's nothing wrong with the idea of training your abilities, but you were on a short vacation from school so you'd prefer to relax a bit more.

Stretching while laying down on the bed, you turned on your side to stare at the back of the little devil. Cute antennas, cute streak, cute tail, cute face, cute voice, cute mannerisms, everything about him was adorable.

He's also cute when he's all curled up and flustered, cheeks reddening, breath getting heavy, voice going up a higher pitch and whining like a little puppy.

A devious grin winded up, showing your fangs as you glided your tongue over them in anticipation. Might be faintly risky, but that's not the point. You need something to do, some stimulation, some type of activity, a sort of movement, or else, you'll actually die from boredom. You were that kind of demon, having a short retention and attention span. Now if you can't find any entertainment, make one.

That's more like it.

Creeping up behind your gamer partner, observing as he chuckles and is having fun with his new game whilst you hovered behind, unbeknownst to him.

'Yeah, even the enemy from behind that building earlier was lagging whe- heughaahh!' his shoulders tensed up, chest rising, and immediately covered his mouth in shame as you suddenly licked his ear without a single warning.

'Wha-'

'Continue.' you commanded.

He sat still for a good second, trying to process what just happened and nervously looked at the screen, knowing he suddenly whimpered from shock which made him a bit worried regarding he's playing with his friends. Did they hear him?

Maybe.

He obeys and tries to continue on with his game which proves to be quite difficult with you distracting him.
'You okay Lead?' you heard from the other end of the line. You stared and waited for his response as he shakily nods 'Yeah..' and slowly looks up at you 'I think something just bit me.'

Haha, so this is his game.

That became the signal to bite and nibble on his ear as he squirms on his seat. The game continues, consisting him trying to contain his voice as you roam your hands all over his body, licking his neck and leaving marks, and whispering into his ear that makes his hold on the controller loosen.

'Lead? Still there? You suddenly went quiet.' Yes. He's still here, all hot and bothered yet he seems to be enjoying the attention. Seems like his concentration isn't that impressive yet huh.

'Hahh... Mhm..' was the only response he could muster up, trying not to moan into the mic and to his friends' ear and not seem like a creep. Chills crawling up his spine, arching his back and sucking in a sharp breath whilst biting his lips. Oh look at this little guy trying to work hard not to get caught. His futile efforts amuses you, yet you let him be.

Oh devils, you were enjoying this.

Your antics went on a little further, lips latching onto his jaw and making your way down his neck, fingers getting a little too restless and are starting to grab their way in inside his shirt, and letting out a deep breath to whisper in his ear which made him lose all concentration and died in the game.

The moment you saw his character die, you grabbed him from behind with one hand covering his eyes, and the other tilting his jaw before capturing him in a haste, and restless kiss. He instinctively paws at your shirt and moans in between kisses as he slowly runs out of breath. The game was long forgotten as he whines at how your tongue dominates him in a hot make out session.

Pressing mute on his controller, you carried your little devil on the bed and continued your session.

Now this is entertainment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~