IMAGINE 10: From Russian Roullette

Warning: smut, mentions of violence, cursing, toys, pegging

Character: Neutral(oc): Sub!Brat Character x FemDom! High-Ranking Reader

His annoyance continued to fuel up at your loud grumbling for the hundredth time today. He didn't want to ask about it, probably about something stupid when you began to roam his office, opening literally every drawer you see "What the fuck is your problem?" he asked., finally snapping.

Your attention snapped back at him. Forgetting he was even there "I want a sugarbaby. A playtoy." you bluntly stated.

He rolled his eyes and tended to his desk with mountains of paperwork, which was also because of you, dumping your work onto him "Don't you have that one twink you picked up in front of a bar?"

You sighed, replaying the scenario on your head, picking up a pen with a blade as its other end "Well, he was fine for a week. Then we played Russian roulette." and threw the pen right beside his ear, earning a light thud as it pierced the wall behind, stuck "He wasn't very lucky." you recalled. Remembering the burst of red liquid and brain matter drenching you on the bed while he was riding your strap, setting the revolver down with the bullet, unfortunately, piercing his thick skull.

He scrunched his eyebrows, ticked off at the blade you threw by him as you plopped yourself on the couch once again, boots up the handrest "Man, what a waste. I even had to clean it all up. Busted skull with his dick hanging and shi-"

"Okay, okay. I get it. Stop being so vulgar inside my working space. God.." he shot you an alerting look which you didn't even notice as you were not paying attention whatsoever.

But he soon was filled with subtle dread when an idea evidently invaded your mind, quickly jumping up and rummaging all around his office once again. Now he was the one grumbling. Placing fingers on his temple as an attempt to soothe his building stress mainly from you. "Hands off." he warned but quickly regretted it when you locked gazes, looking him dead in the eye, and replied a serious "No."

He gulped at the sudden change of tone. He knew you didn't like being ordered around. No one could defy you and he was one of them. Your rank, well to say, it's a bit higher than their boss. Though you were not directly involved with the company, you were a valuable asset to them and the company's CEO was at your subtle mercy still. Everyone now knew who you are. Seeing as you were gliding floor to floor, messing around with everyone and anyone that interests you.

But this guy was different, oh, he was special.

He remained silent at your lone response and noticed your sudden change of mood when you seemingly found something in a drawer "Ah I knew it." you smiled to yourself and flashed him a smug grin "How about you?"

He raised an eyebrow "What about me?" he repeated.

You walked behind him and towered over his sitting form before harshly grabbing his jaw to make him look up to you "You seem to be the perfect candidate for a sugarbaby right now." you licked your lips, scenarios already forming in your head

It was a perfect chance too. Both of you noticed that invisible tension that built up over the days. Well, no one pointed it out since both were busy at things back at the moment. But now was different. And you'd be the one to jump the gun.

He pursed his lips, surprised at the request, and seemingly cleared his throat "Go look somewhere else like you always do. You always make trouble. And it's not impossible for you to kill me." he replied before you completely spun his chair to face you, settling your grasp onto the armrests "But I want to know how it's like with you. And I won't kill you yet cuz you're different." you convinced which for him was not that impressing.